Emotions....

talk about my life as a young mother hoping to do the best for her children in spite of the life difficulies.As a Dentist I want to share you my occupational ticklers...

My Photo
Name:
Location: mosul, Iraq

I am a 37 years old mom ,I am a mother of 3 children. I am a Dentist. I try to make every thing perfect. The life I have, the difficulties I face make me anxious.. I like to have a social life; I cannot resist my feeling of being lonely, but I don’t have good social life, & I am lonely.

Friday, August 10, 2007

Every Iraqi is no more the same


It astonishes me how our children and youth became so different than they should be in this age. they look older in their behavior and attitudes. my son, yoyo is a three years old, he refuse to sleep in his own bed since the bad explosion that damaged our house badly……….he sleep in my bed rolling his fingers in my hair when he stops I presume he is in deep sleep, but as soon as I try to escape from the bed he wakes up. you can see my little boy don't feel secured in side our house. even when he is tired and need to sleep. he often asks me to stay next to him while he is playing with his toys or watching his favorite cartoon, even when he goes to the bathroom, much much more than bed times stories he asks if there will be explosions today, or if the windows will be broken again….

Miriam is not much better , she has bad memories and an inside fear in fact she is much aware of all the danger we live in ,she heard so many bad stories from school, TV, family members and friends much much more than bed time stories and fancy stories , she did not sleep alone since along time,
sunshine has additional bed in Miriam's room they sleep together ………
Sunshine is 15 as you know, she doesn't live her age too, she is more grown up than her age round the world , normally he should be interested in her school, friends, music , sports, clothes, make up, fashion and hair style, as well as actors and famous characters ,yes ,she is still interested in all that ,she is still ordinary teenager girl, but she Is more alert about our country and all what is happening to Iraqis, she is always busy writing just like if it's her responsibility , she feels she is obligated and should not be inattentive to what is going on to our life, future and homeland, she is even so much watchful to the bad campaign against Iraqis and Muslims in general, she want to stand against the world media to correct the wrong situation ,do you think it's a normal teenager cares….?!!!!...
In fact every Iraqi is no more the same than before we all are tired, sad and anxious about the unknown, the young dentists ( residents) look like old care-worn men ,in spite of there jokes, music and sport interests, but they often mention their fear about their opportunities to have families, jobs and future with settling …they don't have trust or believes in the upcoming…even those with strong ambitions..

the other thing that is obviouly changed ,we all considered our wenning in AFC Asian cup as a vectory, and that allowed us to have our flag fluttering high everywhere.....
Mama..



















5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you and sunshine are wonderful. I can only send my love and hope for the future - however distant. Take care.
starliz

10 August, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mama,

Thank you for keeping us informed of what is happening in Iraq.

I wish all the shooting, bombing and suicide killing would stop.

I was hoping that Miriam would be like Sunshine and write for us some day. Is her age 9 years old?

It is difficult for all of us to understand what is happening in Iraq. We want you to all live a comfortable life without being worried about someone being killed.

I do not know what I can do to help you. I do pray to God every day to help you and all innocent Iraqi people.

Please understand we do care.

11 August, 2007  
Blogger Jhondie said...

God Bless you and your Family Mama. I hope that your children can someday forget the terrible things that they have seen in their lifetime.

13 August, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, I am a TV producer and would very much like to talk to you - can I contact you without posting my details on your blog? with thanks. Rebecca

15 August, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mama,
My heart breaks for you and your family. I will pray for your safety.
Like you I am a mother of a 15 year old girl. I thank God everyday that we live where we do. However, I am also a mother of a son who just turned 21 years old. He has been to Iraq and is said to be going back soon. I understand all too well the fear and pain that you are going through. I will be going through it all again soon with you - even though I will be a world away- part of my heart will be there in Iraq with you. When one of your children is in harms way the pain never leaves. The memories and the pain that effects their sweet minds is almost more painful to think about. I know that you know exactly what I mean.
Please know that not all Americans are bad and please know that there are many, many American soldiers and Marines who are good boys who really want your country to be peaceful. My son is one of those boys. He my not like our president, but he has to do what he is told. We all wish you peace and we wish for your children a better life. We pray that this comes to you soon.
God be with you and your family

24 August, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home