Emotions....

talk about my life as a young mother hoping to do the best for her children in spite of the life difficulies.As a Dentist I want to share you my occupational ticklers...

My Photo
Name:
Location: mosul, Iraq

I am a 37 years old mom ,I am a mother of 3 children. I am a Dentist. I try to make every thing perfect. The life I have, the difficulties I face make me anxious.. I like to have a social life; I cannot resist my feeling of being lonely, but I don’t have good social life, & I am lonely.

Thursday, August 09, 2007

New resident dentists

This week another group of resident dentists will rotate to the department where I work ,they are from beloved Baghdad, I like to meet people specially if they were from other governorates and cities, every one have different stories since Baghdad downfall ,but all are tragic, Baghdadis known to have nice spirits as well as Iraqis from the other southern and western cities, but now I feel they are mystified a lot, and tense. I can understand that it's not easy to leave home and because of the difficulties they face in mosul,where large number of the people here are so much different , very introverted , anxious and not too friendly…it took me 17 years to be familiar with the to the differences between here and Baghdad and still I can't get along well…
Mama
P.S I usually take Sunshine's opinion about my post , this time she didn't like my judgment about Mosul citizens........

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tell her mum's entitled to her own opinions. take care.
starliz

09 August, 2007  
Blogger programmer craig said...

I wish you were in the US, Mama. I need a root canal this week and I would love to have you as my Dentist. I bet your patients do, too.

About the differences in Baghdad and Mosul, if you grew up in Baghdad you should tell Sunshine that Mama knows best on this one :)

09 August, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

About your opinion of Mosul, did you know them before the war? I think that perhaps they were different then than now. Just like Baghdad is different now.

Have a blessed day, Mama.

- Kel

02 October, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home