Emotions....

talk about my life as a young mother hoping to do the best for her children in spite of the life difficulies.As a Dentist I want to share you my occupational ticklers...

My Photo
Name:
Location: mosul, Iraq

I am a 37 years old mom ,I am a mother of 3 children. I am a Dentist. I try to make every thing perfect. The life I have, the difficulties I face make me anxious.. I like to have a social life; I cannot resist my feeling of being lonely, but I don’t have good social life, & I am lonely.

Monday, July 23, 2007

Random shooting unit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

funnyHi there, how are you?
This week I was shocked when I discovered how our national guards, police and FPS,are not well qualified in unbelievable way..
Early in this week I examined a very slim patient who looked abnormal, shaky, with squint eyes I mean really bad squint and bad hearing, I had to speak loud to let him hear.
As the patien stepped from the dental chair, I saw a gun under his shirt..
I got curious and asked him what his job was to mention it in his medical case sheet..
The shocky answer was he is an FBS,and work in the emergency unit..
Next day he came back in his uniform this time, to be honest he looked funny, but soon I felt disappointed, I wonder how did he past the medical exam to be in the FPS…
Then when he left my room, I looked at my thunderstruck mate, to say he must be in the random shooting unit!!!…….
KEEP PRAYING..
Mama

6 Comments:

Blogger Sunshine said...

Hello mama ..
Great post .
Now i feel safe when i go to bed , specially after i knew how brave a healthy army we have .. ahahaha
Sunshine..

25 July, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mama

The worrying thing is his superiors have started using your place of work as a torture chamber. Wait until they find out you used anaesthetic to pull his teeth out. ;-)

Johnny in London
x

25 July, 2007  
Blogger Bruno said...

The FPS was used as a dumping ground for all the militia people that cared to join. It was a way for Bremer to show large numbers of people were under arms and that the situation was under control. I'm not saying they're all bad, but be careful when dealing with them.

25 July, 2007  
Blogger Casey Dawes said...

With all the hue and cry throughout the American Congressional and Executive Branches and Mr. Cheney (since we aren't really sure what branch he belongs to) about when/if/how to end the war in Iraq, the question isn't being asked of the Iraqi women, "What do you need?" So, I would like to ask the question.

What do you need, women of Iraq, to make your lives just a little bit better? How can we, your sisters in America help you in spite of the insanity that has been created by this war, by Americans, people from other countries and the people of Iraq. What do you need to heal your hearts and move you towards a way of living that honors who you are as an Iraqi woman?

25 July, 2007  
Blogger Ripama said...

Mama,

The "random shooting unit"???...You've got a ironic sense of humor. But, I suppose, that irony is a close companion of menacing times.

25 July, 2007  
Blogger Jhondie said...

RSU? haha your funny mama. Sad thing is its probably true

03 August, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home