Emotions....

talk about my life as a young mother hoping to do the best for her children in spite of the life difficulies.As a Dentist I want to share you my occupational ticklers...

My Photo
Name:
Location: mosul, Iraq

I am a 37 years old mom ,I am a mother of 3 children. I am a Dentist. I try to make every thing perfect. The life I have, the difficulties I face make me anxious.. I like to have a social life; I cannot resist my feeling of being lonely, but I don’t have good social life, & I am lonely.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

lucky or what?

To see smashed car, due to explosion ,bomb or other accident, became familiar to anyone go through Iraqi roads. To be in your house , work , school ,or even in hospital church or mosque a very load explosion is something very expected everyday, you might get hurt by the shrapnels
, or you could be blessed and only get terrified.
To receive unexpected visitors as kidnappers, or home inspectors from different nationalities ,or even mislaid bullet or you could be luckier to receive a mortar , is something frequent.
Explosives planted in the roads became very ordinary but not dear road accompaniers, I once saw died Youngman in the street and no one stopped to check if he was alive. my husband saw many such scenes, he even saw someone being kidnapped and then was shot.
There are more and more bad events I personally did not and don't wish to experience, please pray for that.
But last Thursday I witnessed something very different Therefore it was non routinely day, while I was in my way to work with four other doctors in the car, we saw three tanks blocking the road , as it was something usual we turned to look for an alternative road. The driver did not make his best decision and chose unsecured road for short. we ,the doctors I mean, was busy staring at the album of our recently engaged mate, and discussing very very important issues, like her hair style and makeup, when we heard loud DING, the driver shouted "oh my god, we tramped someone", even before my eight months pregnant friend finished her statement "oh ,I hope he is ok", the young outworn guy stand up, then just then we saw his machinegun. he swiftly started to shoot toward the tanks as we were just out of the road in front of the tanks. the sound was horribly loud and the scare was indescribable, the tanks of course turned toward the guy to shoot him died because we was not that lucky to do before, and we were unlucky again as we were just behind that equipped guy. I wonder if he had the chance to focus on HIS ENAMY before he started to shoot the ironclad tanks immediately after the bad,I mean really bad hit we gave him ,the driver , made the faster backward drive he ever made and then we lasted to a graveyard,and he said we are safe here!!.
when we reached work very weary and lucky this time to survive we began to check the driver blood pressure and our pregnant friend. thank you for your prayers it's working really good.

Alive Mama

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Mama,

I just want to make sure I understand this: Your car hit a gunman who was about to shoot at tanks? Did he leap in front of your vehicle suddenly? And were the tanks Iraqi?

All and all, it sounds like a very frightening trip that you had.

By the way, I'm an American. I found your blog through "Iraqthemodel.com". I have a nephew with the 82nd Airborne Division in Ramadi.

03 April, 2007  
Blogger CentFla said...

Holy Smokes.

I do pray for you still Mama, I am glad that you posted this information. With such a long delay since your last post I was worried that something was keeping you from blogging.

Keep us posted and keep your head down. We will continue to pray for you at my house.

03 April, 2007  
Blogger Ripama said...

Mama,

Happy to hear you're ok. I don't know where you find the courage to stay in Iraq with danger all around you.

Stay well and safe.

04 April, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The other night while lying in bed, I took notice of the quietness and stillness of our house. Our four children were all asleep in their own beds. My thoughts wandered to what it must be like to be a mother in Iraq living where hellhole turmoil is taking place. I tried my best to imagine the quietness replaced by the terrifying sounds of gunfire and bombs. Shots/bombs that could possibly kill my children. I became horrified and scared just thinking what it must feel like, as a mother, living in a war zone. I know the reality of it is so much worse than what I was feeling. I can't imagine...

I pray for you and your family's safety. I pray for Iraq.

04 April, 2007  
Blogger Mama said...

dear rrhamilton
the gunman jumped infront of our car to shoot american tanks

05 April, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearest Mama,

I am sorry to hear about the dangerous incident. But I am happy that you were not injured.

I can not understand why those idiots believe that they will be martyrs and go to Heaven for killing innocent people. In my opinion they will go straight to Hell when they die.

Every time I hear of violent things happening in Mosul I worry about your family.

I was so happy to see the lovely purple finger of your sister Rose after she had voted a long time ago. I am sorry that nothing seems to have improved since then.

I wish that each city could develop a Police force and National Guard unit that could protect all the innocent people of Iraq.

I will continue to Pray for you, your family and all innocent Iraqi people.

Thank you for keeping us informed.

06 April, 2007  
Blogger Jhondie said...

I always thought that having good luck is a sign of God's blessings. I hope you and your Family continue to be blessed.

07 April, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

www.iraqhasavoice.com is a new web site dedicated to collecting open letters from the Iraqi people to the American people. We accept and post all letters. We would love to have your participation.
With peace,
~Josh

07 April, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will never again complain about my drive to work. I am very happy that you didn't get hurt. Keep blogging. I read sunshines blog everytime she blogs. You can be very proud of her. She is special.
She must take after her mother.

07 April, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was amazing to hear your description of the 'casual' sights of war and of the casual talk in the car on the way to work.....and then to suddenly be a part of the war as you were. I am very glad you are safe.
Please keep blogging. Your situation makes me humble; and I hope that soon the only fear you have to face is the fear some of us have in going to the dentist. :}

10 April, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I very much hope you and your land will find peace.

Soon.

I hope we are helping.

12 April, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Free Live Gay Video Chat Gay Sex Chat Live Sex WebCams

31 October, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home