Emotions....

talk about my life as a young mother hoping to do the best for her children in spite of the life difficulies.As a Dentist I want to share you my occupational ticklers...

My Photo
Name:
Location: mosul, Iraq

I am a 37 years old mom ,I am a mother of 3 children. I am a Dentist. I try to make every thing perfect. The life I have, the difficulties I face make me anxious.. I like to have a social life; I cannot resist my feeling of being lonely, but I don’t have good social life, & I am lonely.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

my last news ...

Hello friends...
My kids started the new scholastic year lately, so I wanted to ask the parents every where can you send your dear child to school even as you can't be sure about his \her safety, and wait with worrying, while you have to do your job too.
In fact I must go through that every day..
I was studying for a month now as I applied for the MSc.,and went to attend my exam, I had a seat ,wrote my name on the papers, then the headmaster of the pharmacology department asked me to leave as I was excluded from this exam, because it became restricted to doctors and pharmacists!!. as simple as that" please leave, you were excluded"..
although I had to fill about 12 papers in my application papers writing my phone NO. more than three times in each ,but no one bother to tell me about that silly verdict. I was the only dentist that applied in this department…
any way that is part of the chaos life we live in., no one feel responsible and do his job properly ,I must simply forget all about my ambition …
more about me ,my only sister, Rose gave birth lately, she had a girl, but I can't go and see her …
take care..
Mama…

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear that. It is hard to get your hopes smashed against rocks. It is painful, and makes it hard for one to hope for anything ese. Be strong, for that is what they want. The Iranian led Provisional government wants to illiminate hope in the polulace so they will have no ambition and therby they will follow linke sheep.

I hope you can find strength in the fact that there are readers out here in the world who care about you and are spreading your message to others.

07 October, 2006  
Blogger waldschrat said...

That is very frustratibg news! I can only hope that this man's words were truly representative of actual policy and not his own invention, since I assume many people reviewed your application while you reoprt that only one person refused to let you take the exam. In fact the logic escapes me: if you had completed the exam and passed with a higher score than anyone else, would it not be proof that you were the best candidate? What damage would have resulted from your taking the exam even if this "MSc" was not technically granted to people who are not doctors or pharmacists? What exactly is this "MSc"??? In the USA it would mean "Master of Science", a piece of paper signifying a certain degree of education. There would be some description of a field of study attached to such a degree, like "MSc - Mechanical Engineering" or "MSc - Chemistry". I would like to understand this better.

08 October, 2006  
Blogger Mama said...

thank for your concern ,I really was interested to study pharmacology and get MSc degree

09 October, 2006  
Blogger programmer craig said...

Mama, you wanted to get into the program? Can you apply at another University? Or maybe try again at the same one next semester? They must have a shortage of Professors if they are limiting applicants that way, no? Don't give up just because they wouldn't let Dentists in the program this time, I'm sure that's not the normal way!

Congratulations on your new niece :)

09 October, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God bless you and your children. I pray daily for the safety of the Iraqi children. My husband is a soldier there and he misses our children greatly (four of them, three daughters and one son). He wrote to me, on the first day of school there and spoke of one six year old girl, dressed in her best clothes. He wrote that she reminded him our our five year old, also starting her first year of school and that he wished he could be here to see that. So he thought of this girl as his own daughter.
I will pray that you are able to sit for the exams and follow your dreams. To be a dentist is a wonderful accomplishment that must make your family so proud of you!
Best of luck!

12 October, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Mama,
How very frustrating for you. It seems wherever we are, there are always unfair policies and procedures. And, I imagine that it is even moreso for you.
I am saddened to hear that you were not allowed to take the exam. To me, it seems that if we are going to rebuild this world, everyone should be allowed to seek their highest potential. More good can come from knowledge and learning than can from
unfulfilled potential.
As your first comment says, there are those of us out here in the world who care and will spread the word, until equality is policy not the exception.
Be Well.

13 October, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home