Emotions....

talk about my life as a young mother hoping to do the best for her children in spite of the life difficulies.As a Dentist I want to share you my occupational ticklers...

My Photo
Name:
Location: mosul, Iraq

I am a 37 years old mom ,I am a mother of 3 children. I am a Dentist. I try to make every thing perfect. The life I have, the difficulties I face make me anxious.. I like to have a social life; I cannot resist my feeling of being lonely, but I don’t have good social life, & I am lonely.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter .

Happy Easter , and best wishes to everyone .
May peace be all over the earth .
Mama.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Mama for your wonderful Easter greeting, for your Christian friends. It is so thoughtful of you. I wish the entire world was more like you and Sunshine. I hope all is going well with all your family.

16 April, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salam,
is there any Assyrian-Chaldeans left in Mosul? I dought it

16 April, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mama

Salaam - thank you for your Easter message. Please check your e-mail.

16 April, 2006  
Blogger misneach said...

Mama,
I pray for peace for you and your family and the people of Iraq. I think that it shows the strongest strength of character for you to wish for peace for others during a time when it is so difficult to find peace for yourself, and I hope that God blesses you with good things for your shining light of hope.

16 April, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi mama i find it hard not to admire you cause you overpowerd your letters lovely mama hope to you and your family all the happiness and very happy easter

17 April, 2006  
Blogger In His Steps said...

I can see where Sunshine gets her lovingkindness from. Bless you Mama and may you experience the peace that you long for.

17 April, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home