Emotions....

talk about my life as a young mother hoping to do the best for her children in spite of the life difficulies.As a Dentist I want to share you my occupational ticklers...

My Photo
Name:
Location: mosul, Iraq

I am a 37 years old mom ,I am a mother of 3 children. I am a Dentist. I try to make every thing perfect. The life I have, the difficulties I face make me anxious.. I like to have a social life; I cannot resist my feeling of being lonely, but I don’t have good social life, & I am lonely.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

my world is falling apart

In the last few day so many things ruined my happiness for my daughters success in school, and the summer holiday which is supposed to make me feel a little bit relaxed. and because of my new job, but on Tuesday 15\5 Roses' father-in-law passed away, he was a great man ,that was hard for everyone to lose him, may Allah bless his soul. it was rainy weather and many roads were blocked, my husband and his dad attended the burial ceremony, at that same day one of my relatives in Baghdad was kidnapped but fortunately was released in the same day after taking money. That was a real tribulation for us.
in the next day I went to the funeral of Rose's father in law, after I came back home very much emotionally tired ,loud but far explosions were heard in every part in Mosul , my husband had a look from the house roof ,and knew it was from the other part of mosul.eight bombed cars exploded within a short time .the authorities imposed immediate stroll bans, many families were stuck away from their homes for 4 days. at that same day my parents in Baghdad had a really bad day, because my uncle disappeared ,and some devils called to ask for ransom, they did not tell me till Sunday, but the truth which we all did not know that he was murdered and not kidnapped. but his daughter who is a medical student found him in the morgue with the help of her prof.I got the bad news with shock and deep pain. I felt like my whole world was falling apart. I wanted to be with my mom in such circumstances, but I couldn't it's not safe to go to Baghdad, I didn't go there since last year in February.
After I started to carry on my life , my dearest friend had a sudden unpleasant visit by the US soldiers, who exploded the doors while she , her husband and their 3 children were sleeping .they did not just do that for them but to her brothers' in laws next door. then they inspected their houses leaving them soooo messy and smashed. then they took the three men after fettering their hands and blindfolding their eyes in front of their wives , their children and their old mom. those three men are engineers from respectful families , and very well-mannered…
Mama…

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mama

May I suggest you print the names of those three men and the street they were taken from in the hope that somebody reading your post may be able to help?

30 May, 2007  
Blogger programmer craig said...

I'm so sorry all this is happening to you and your family, Mama :(

I wish I could do something besides pray for you.

30 May, 2007  
Blogger Bruno said...

Just saw your post now. Just keep safe. Things surely can't get worse than this. Iraq needs people like you.

01 June, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear all that you have been through. Have the three men been released yet?
O.Jeff

02 June, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am very sorry to hear about all the violence that is happening in Iraq.

Najma told us about her grand father dieing. I didn't know that it was Ahmed's father.

Due to my ignorance, I can not understand all the kidnapping and murder of innocent civilians. It appears to be just for the money they can get. I have read of many people being killed in Iraq.

I have lived many years in several different countries, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, France, germany, Italy, Greece and others, where none of the violence was happening as often as in Iraq. If the innocent people would demand more security from the police in their cities it would improve. That is my opinion only. If the police will not protect the civilians, what good are they. That's their job, isn't it?

Please stay safe. You are a hero to us.

03 June, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a normal blog Young mummy,
but I rather like it although it isn't the best.I just want you, and other links not to be conceited(especially your daughter sunshine, I've read some of her posts).Oh, there's something,rose baghdad has written her last post for a long time Why? is there anything wrong?
old mummy

05 June, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

07 June, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaarrrgghhh.....ugly terrorist bush and his evil crusader plans....they are trying to annihilate all the muslims i tell you.
This is our holocaust.
is there no superman to set things right around here?

helpless

08 June, 2007  
Blogger Mama said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

09 June, 2007  
Blogger saminkie said...

dear Mama, am Sami, resident doctor in psychiatry in Mosul , in Ibn Seena hospital....I liked your blog very much and I will be an addictive reader as I think....see my blog http://saminkie.blogspot.com
and please try to put some photos in your blog...not nesesarily be a photo of a person...just photos of anything....

hope u keep writing

15 June, 2007  
Blogger Jobs Babe said...

Just seeon your blog and touched by your post. You are in our prayers. Hope things are abit managable now, and that life continues to favour you.
African Girl
www.girlfromafrica.blogspot.com
Bless you

25 June, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow--I am so thankful I came accross your blog. I got to it from your daughter Sunshine's very intelligent blog. It is so good to hear actual truth from the lives of actual Iraqis. I am an American college student doing my thesis, as I told Sunshine, on weddings in different cultures and religions. I know you are probably extremely busy, but if you do have time to correspond with me, I would love to email you (my email is jjj_jo@juno.com). I have been interested in the Middle East and Islam for a long time now, and would love to actually be in touch with someone who lives there and really knows the truth about what is going on. Thank you again for your blog and keep it up!

26 June, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What can I say? I can only sit here and feel your pain. I think of the families whose lives have been ruined forever. I think of the millions of Iraqis who have fled their own country to live as destitute beggars in neighbouring countries. I think of all the Iraqis who live in fear every second, day after frightening day.
I think of a country which is in its own death throes.

10 July, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home