Emotions....

talk about my life as a young mother hoping to do the best for her children in spite of the life difficulies.As a Dentist I want to share you my occupational ticklers...

My Photo
Name:
Location: mosul, Iraq

I am a 37 years old mom ,I am a mother of 3 children. I am a Dentist. I try to make every thing perfect. The life I have, the difficulties I face make me anxious.. I like to have a social life; I cannot resist my feeling of being lonely, but I don’t have good social life, & I am lonely.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

happy Mama...

Hello all,
How are you? I started my new job a month ago, I feel comfortable, happy and excited. the mates there are gorgeous, well educated, well mannered, humorous and have nice relations together ,we have there many married couples. it is fun and it's only 5 minutes away from my house..
It's the first time I experience such a nice mixture of Iraqis from different cities, it's really amazing to meet people from the south and west, I never had friends from my country's southern cities, we have many things in common, they are very opened and we have similar interests. Any way they resemble the Baghdadis in their manners ,life style , interests and believes …the dentists that work in my room are from hadeetha,and faluja.
Till now we did not discuss any political subjects ,but we talk a lot about their life in their cities,their families and ceremonies that are important in their cities, we talk about their mimicries. it 's really enlightening for me and interesting too.now I love to wake up in the morning and go to work. I even took Miriam and sunshine there to have a look on my new job.
Stay safe
Mama

5 Comments:

Blogger programmer craig said...

You put a big smile on my face with this post, Mama. Thank you :)

11 July, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how wonderful to read such a happy post despite you hardships. must run in the family. good luck and take care.
starliz

11 July, 2007  
Blogger Ripama said...

Mama,

Fantastic! There's nothing like getting to know new people who work well together. Hopefully more people in Iraq can share that same experience someday.

Keep smiling.

11 July, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to see another post from you Mama! I hope that the enjoyment you get from your job will be able to spread to the rest of your life as well. You and sunshine are an inspiration to many of us with how you deal with the difficult situation you are in, yet manage to keep smiling and finding ways to make the best of your situation. You are clearly unique and special people and you should be proud as a mother of how well your own habits and optimistic outlook on life have apparently been passed on to sunshine.

12 July, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mama,

Every thing in this post makes me happy. I love it.

Sunshine told us about her visit and how she enjoyed the comments and jokes from your friends.

Thank you for such a wonderful article.

12 July, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home