Emotions....

talk about my life as a young mother hoping to do the best for her children in spite of the life difficulies.As a Dentist I want to share you my occupational ticklers...

My Photo
Name:
Location: mosul, Iraq

I am a 37 years old mom ,I am a mother of 3 children. I am a Dentist. I try to make every thing perfect. The life I have, the difficulties I face make me anxious.. I like to have a social life; I cannot resist my feeling of being lonely, but I don’t have good social life, & I am lonely.

Friday, July 27, 2007

WHY?!

Hello friends, how are you all?
It's is really upsetting to see the Iraqi families which are known to be well-found of family gatherings. now many family members became in different countries ,in my case I live in Mosul, while my parents in Baghdad and we don't dare to travel to see each other ..my sister is in Dubai and we can't, exchange visits…we are also stuck in our house while the students should be enjoying summer holiday..i.e we are imprison
in our houses for no guilt…
yesterday my uncle’s mother in law arrived from Syria ,she is hypertensive and diabetic, she looked really tired and sick. my uncle suggested to take her to the hospital ,in their way to hospital a car bombed near to them, to kill many innocents. after they survived from this accident the hospital became crowded with the injured people ,so he had to go back home without seeing the doctor .at home his wife thought that her mom’s blood pressure could be elevated so she gave her 10 mg of valume and extra tablet of diuretic.. the mother lost her consciousness and they had to take her again to hospital, before the curfew ,
my uncle ‘s wife is educated but desperately wanted to help her tired mom ,in such a wrong way….
Mama

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mama,

I am so very sad about every thing you have written in this post. I wish all the killing of innocent people would stop.

I read in another blogspot where a man said that innocent Iraqi people could not report the killers to the police because the police would accept bribes from the killers. The police would tell the killers the name of the person who reported them and they would be murdered. I find this almost unbelievable.

I wish the innocent people would all come together and stop the terrorists from killing them.

Isn't there anyone that innocent people can trust? If not, only God can stop it.

I am worried about tomorrow, if the Iraqi football team wins.

Please be careful and know that I ask God to protect you every day.

28 July, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Mama:

I wish the love and courage inside you stay with you and get stronger

31 July, 2007  
Blogger Bruno said...

It's terrible to hear the endless misery that Iraqis are living in. These times have to end.

01 August, 2007  
Blogger programmer craig said...

It's terrible to hear the endless misery that Iraqis are living in. These times have to end.

Yes it is. But you don't get to say it without me calling you a hypocrite and a liar, Bruno. You've been a supporter of the violence and mayhem all along. The noble resistance fighting the evil empire, and all that. Turns out your "noble resistance" is nothing but a bunch of criminals and murderers. Who knew!? (well actually we all knew, which is why you don't get to pretend you are appalled at the violence that you've been supporting)

03 August, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mama, Peace be with you
May it be gods will that this will all be over soon.I was a member of the American armed forces in 1991.
I tried to help your people as best I could. I was involved in Operation Provide Comfort. Mama and all of you who read her blog should go to Global Security.org and read what happened in those fateful days of April 1991. I would provide a link but talking about stirs up so many emotions I cannot get it to work. We tried to save as many as we could Mama, but once again the spoiled world of politics sent me and my brothers and sisters home in shame. I have never forgotten and it makes it hard for me each day to live in my own country. The pettiness of my own people makes me ill. The current mess we have made breaks my heart. If there is anyway I can help your family or a family you know of please let me know. Baby stuff for rose, books for sunshine. I just need to know where to send it.

God be with you
Erik

06 August, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home