Emotions....

talk about my life as a young mother hoping to do the best for her children in spite of the life difficulies.As a Dentist I want to share you my occupational ticklers...

My Photo
Name:
Location: mosul, Iraq

I am a 37 years old mom ,I am a mother of 3 children. I am a Dentist. I try to make every thing perfect. The life I have, the difficulties I face make me anxious.. I like to have a social life; I cannot resist my feeling of being lonely, but I don’t have good social life, & I am lonely.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

I began to lose that feeling..

After few weeks of using the eye drops prescribed by the doctor in Baghdad, my intraocular pressure became lower. The doctor said I have benign high intraocular pressure. but still don't know why I had this high pressure , I have no family history, but recently I was going through a very stressful life.
I usually have my best time in Baghdad ,the city I used to love and find peace among its people , the city where I was born , raised and spent my lovely childhood in. But in the last few years I began to lose that feeling of being in my charming lovable place, there are different faces there , it's people are gone, and another population is there, they dress differently, they are not educated , and have weird beliefs.
When I visited Baghdad this time, the whole city's streets were blocked , the officials couldn't reach their jobs, because people are walking in the high ways just like if they where hypnotized ,they come from deferent parts from Iraq walking to karbara to weep there or pretend to weep on a man know to be killed 1400 years ago!!!!!!! he was a great man and he must be shame of them and of their deeds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home