Emotions....

talk about my life as a young mother hoping to do the best for her children in spite of the life difficulies.As a Dentist I want to share you my occupational ticklers...

My Photo
Name:
Location: mosul, Iraq

I am a 37 years old mom ,I am a mother of 3 children. I am a Dentist. I try to make every thing perfect. The life I have, the difficulties I face make me anxious.. I like to have a social life; I cannot resist my feeling of being lonely, but I don’t have good social life, & I am lonely.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Back to writing ,probably!!!

Hi , after a long time I wanted to write again maybe I can empty my chest from the pain and sorrow I feel .it is very hard for me ,to live without hope ,it makes me ill all the time ,powerless and sad.
But I have responsibilities toward my family ,specially my kids and that need motivation which is so hard to find, and makes me try so hard to do my best for them ,but still it's the least I can do, with such a spirit.
My country is on fire , it's running toward dire future, it's people looks different after those bloody years .I feel stranger in my country.
mama

4 Comments:

Anonymous Shaunita said...

I am glad that your children can serve as inspiration to you. We have to find inspiration everywhere that we can!

15 January, 2010  
Blogger Don Cox said...

Good to see you writing again. Try to find some hope for the future.

16 January, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back Momma! We sure have missed you.

I'm sorry to hear that things are difficult for you. I'm not going to try and pretend that I understand what your experience must be like, but if and when you need to vent your frustrations on this blog, rest assured that many of us are supporting you spiritually. If ever you need a prayer, please know that I will pray for you and your family.

I hope you are feeling better soon, but I also respect your grief and frustration. It must be so difficult, all you have been and are going through.

I wish you well. With love,
Kimberly

16 January, 2010  
Blogger Tossing Pebbles in the Stream said...

Lots of people grieve for the condition of Iraq, that the Americans criminally inflicted on it. Hopefully, the war criminals will be brought to justice some day.

I admire you and your family for your determination to stay in Iraq and try to live as normal a life as possible.

You and your family and lots of others of your countrymen, like yourself, are Iraq's future.

I wish you find hope that better days are ahead. Your children must be a great joy for you.

04 February, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home