Emotions....

talk about my life as a young mother hoping to do the best for her children in spite of the life difficulies.As a Dentist I want to share you my occupational ticklers...

My Photo
Name:
Location: mosul, Iraq

I am a 37 years old mom ,I am a mother of 3 children. I am a Dentist. I try to make every thing perfect. The life I have, the difficulties I face make me anxious.. I like to have a social life; I cannot resist my feeling of being lonely, but I don’t have good social life, & I am lonely.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Hard times ...

Since last April I have been really sick, I had to take large doses of steroid ,I gained weight, my face lost it's lineament. I suffered from bad pain ,depression ,difficulty with awful pain during swallowing, insomnia, fever , and many other signs. I remained sick for 4 months .i lost hope to get better because of the terrible symptoms.
Now I recovered, returned back to my work and to my normal life.
During my sickness my daughter was studying really hard preparing for her final high school mistrial exam. this exam's results define her future .she had commanding history during all years in school , she always get high and full marks, besides she has good highbrow background. All her teachers and lecturers expect her to get high marks. she studied very hard read so many references , therefore she did great ,was confident, and we all were expecting not less than 95% par. during my sickness I stayed sitting beside her while she used to study for about 13hours a day.
When the results were announced in internet ,they were shocking, my daughter's par was 85.8 % .
Sunnis students marks were robbed by the democratic government (that Bush and his army) brought to bring justice..........
Mama..

9 Comments:

Blogger BAGHDADENTIST said...

WELCOME BACK
sunshine is a clever girl,i wish all success for her,she worked hard and im sure she'll reach for her goals and ambitions.
thanks god you are ok now.
its a hard period for iraqis.we hope we'll get rid of all the effects of this war and occupation.
lets read more posts,

Baghdadentist

29 August, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Momma,

It's a relief to hear from you after all this time. I'm very sorry to hear that you have been ill, but thank goodness you are better! Thank you for the update, it is very appreciated.

Anyone who has ever followed Sunshine's blog knows that she is an incredibly intelligent young woman. Sunshine is extra special. And we all know how dedicated she is to her education and personal growth. It's really a shame to hear that she was discriminated against by the system. On the positive side, though, Sunshine has already made a beautiful mark on the world and there certainly must be organizations (journalistic, academic, social, etc) that would be delighted to have Sunshine join them. I think she will do just fine.

May Peace be Upon You, Momma. Many, many blessing from the United States!

29 August, 2009  
Blogger Don Cox said...

I don't understand the Iraqi marking system. In a British university, 86% would be an extremely high mark.
I don't see how anyone who is not a genius can expect to get 95%, especially on project-based assessments.

30 August, 2009  
Blogger Don Cox said...

Did you ever find out what caused your illness? I am glad to hear that you have recovered.

30 August, 2009  
Anonymous Roy said...

I am happy to hear that you are feeling much better now. I had read Sunny's post about her marks. We all know how hard she had studied and how smart she is. What they did to her is not fair but I believe that she will overcome this obstacle. It will not be easy but nothing she has done was easy.

30 August, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Momma,

I have already written to you in this post. I just want you to know that I write to Obama and my congressional representatives everyday to tell them how I feel about the occupation and oppression of your nation and Afghanistan. I think the last 7 years have have been a disaster, and unlike you, I wasn't even there to witness the nightmare. Upstanding Americans are working hard to get the entire Bush Administration and all of their peons (Blackwater, etc) put on trial for Crimes Against Humanity, War Crimes, and Treason. We understand that if there is to be any justice in our nation, these criminals must stand before a judge and jury. I was protesting against the invasion of your country before it happened. I cried, and continue to cry, whenever I read a story or see pictures/videos of the horrors my fello citizens have inflicted on your fellow citizens. Barbaric is an understatement. Here in the US, a large % of people are deeply ashamed and still working their hardest for peace and justice.

08 September, 2009  
Anonymous Roy said...

I'm sure that stress was the main cause of your illness.

10 September, 2009  
Blogger البرجوازي العراقي said...

Your blog is added to the list of
IRAQI BLOG INDEX
http://iraqiblogindex.blogspot.com
iraqiblogindex@gmail.com

13 October, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This situation with unshine's score is hard to accept. I have followed her writings all along and so admire her. commenting here for I fear you won't see my comment in an older post; I want you to know that our last one in top position was a buffoon! Despicapbl! The new one I have faith in but regrettably the power is not in his hands but in his controllers. When everyone realizes this, they won't be talking against Obama as much - I pray that people of America wake up to what is the real situation. I have always been against the tactics of the powerful against other countries. I just wish for peace; peace for every citizen of the planet. Will it ever be so? Not in my lifetime, I fear. The shoe thrower should have been honored because of his action. I didn't see any media exposure but I applauded his action and wished many had done this. If only I knew how to write, express what is in my heart, you and all Iraquis would know that I am a lowly citizen of the US and have no wish to harm another - NEVER.

27 December, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home