Emotions....

talk about my life as a young mother hoping to do the best for her children in spite of the life difficulies.As a Dentist I want to share you my occupational ticklers...

My Photo
Name:
Location: mosul, Iraq

I am a 37 years old mom ,I am a mother of 3 children. I am a Dentist. I try to make every thing perfect. The life I have, the difficulties I face make me anxious.. I like to have a social life; I cannot resist my feeling of being lonely, but I don’t have good social life, & I am lonely.

Friday, April 18, 2008

Iraqi children have no rights ......

Every day early in the morning ,in my way to work I pass by a building under construction, what amaze me is the no. of children that work among the builder staff ,they are so young for work and specially such a hard and dangerous work. it sadden me every day. they must be the breadwinner for their families to leave their schools .
of course those workers have no social assuredness ,it’s against the international institute for child rights and development. We are supposed to be one of the richest countries and so many children have no rights ,why? we are so much different than other Arabian gulf states!!!!!!
Mama

8 Comments:

Blogger OldSarg said...

As an American and a Veteran I wish that we could protect all the Iraqi children from the abuse they face. I wish they could all enjoy the opportunities our own children have. I pray that you will al find peace.

19 April, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! I am a reader from the Philippines. I found your site informative. It is worth the visit.

19 April, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The most innocent suffer the worst of war.

I really feel for the young women who are being kidnapped or sold into sex slavery, and all the victims of the muted realities that are overshadowed by the lies seeping from this administration ("The surge is a success!"). I'd like to know how Bush would feel if another country invaded the United States and one of his daughter's were kidnapped or killed. I bet Bush wouldn't consider that a "liberation".

The US is in Iraq to steal its oil. People be damned. The sooner we all realize this, the sooner this atrocity comes to an end.

20 April, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd also like to know why you are keeping your children in a place utterly poisoned with depleted uranium (it's a well know fact that the US military is dumping depleted uranium all over Iraq). Iraq will not be safe for living beings for millions -yes, millions- of years to come. Take a look at what has happened to the people of Vietnam, so so so many being born with the most hideous birth defects. And that was 40 years ago, technology has come a long way. Why are you, Mamma, exposing your children to the toxic poisons? Two generations from now, your great grandchildren may be cursing the day you decided to continue to live in a toxic zone. Please, please, please consider getting away from the violence and poison; think of how your children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren will suffer!

20 April, 2008  
Blogger Don Cox said...

Iraq is rich only in having a lot of oil in the ground. Judging from all the photos I see, it is a poor country. ____ As for the working children, they may be breadwinners, they may be orphans. How much, if any, help would they get from the government?

20 April, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with the last post, except I think they are there to CONTROL the oil and to CONTROL who gets it.

I would like to hear mama opinion on if the US troops should stay or go - and when it should happen.

And I am very sorry that my government decided to ruin your country. I tried to stop them, peacefully, but millions of people on the streets had no effect on the people running the government. Then the Americans re-elected this mass-murdering criminal, and since 2004 I am thinking I should leave this violent immoral country of my birth.

26 April, 2008  
Blogger Mister Ghost said...

Hello Mama,
How are you?
Did you have a good picnic
with Sunshine and your doctor
friends?

Mama, unfortunately throughout most of the Third World, children suffer, not only in Iraq. There's a lot of societies out there that are steeped in poverty, and children fare the worse under those conditions with starvation, a high infant mortality rate, unclean water, and a lack of educational opportunities.

28 April, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Emotion

I like your weblog and your daughters weblog

please use persian golf because
it is correct .
ahmad- ashkavand

06 May, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home