Emotions....

talk about my life as a young mother hoping to do the best for her children in spite of the life difficulies.As a Dentist I want to share you my occupational ticklers...

My Photo
Name:
Location: mosul, Iraq

I am a 37 years old mom ,I am a mother of 3 children. I am a Dentist. I try to make every thing perfect. The life I have, the difficulties I face make me anxious.. I like to have a social life; I cannot resist my feeling of being lonely, but I don’t have good social life, & I am lonely.

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I went home

Hi
I visited Baghdad after two years of parting from my parents ,family members and friends .I was patient along the long tiring road ,unlike Mariam ,my little daughter, who had travel sickness, and my little son yosif, who got bored and started to cry and bothering Mariam and his father Who was all the time cursing the troops and every one close the road ,we spend 10 hours driving in unpaved roads slowly, we used to reach Baghdad in 4 hours in easy driving, but things changed dramatically.
My husband was so angry and not helping at all in such difficult road ,but friends of mine kept calling me and sending me SMS, praying for me and gratifying me through that time.
In Baghdad ,I saw my family, friends, neighbors and enjoyed Eid very much. We also participated in celebrating Christmas with some Christian friends .we had wonderful time the situation in Baghdad is better ,the streets are cleaner and safer. hope that things will continue improving .
On the next day we arrived to Baghdad I really wanted to walk along my parents neighborhood alone, I had lovely memories I wanted to remember ,but sunshine joined me ,I think she didn’t feel comfortable to the idea of my walking alone , as well as she needed some fun too .anyway I had a great feeling of being home again . I wished to stay there forever…..
Days past very fast ,we were invited to many relatives houses ,we recreated many Iraqi famous dishes…but along that time I had a mixed feelings of happiness , fear from the coming, and sadness from leaving soon………..
Mama

8 Comments:

Blogger Ripama said...

Mama,

Considering the turmoil surrounding your life, a trip to Baghdad must have been a well needed change.

I dont' have your email so I'm sending an email to Sunshine about a different matter.

08 January, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you were finally able to get home for a while. Happy New Year!

09 January, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was searching on the net for some study I am doing and accidently bumped into your site. Could I keep your blog and refer to it occassionally? At the moment I am living with my husband in Doha, Qatar. I can rlate to some of your stories.
I have so many questions to ask about your life there.
Regards
Rhonda from Downunder

09 January, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mama,

I was so very happy to learn that you and your family had gone to your parents home for EID and Christmas. The only thing that I can think of that would have made it better was if Rose could have been there to visit with you. That would have been fantastic. I love hearing of anything that gives you some peace and enjoyment.

Thank you for your wonderful posts.

10 January, 2008  
Blogger John said...

Dear Mama,
It is good to hear from you. I'm glad your trip was successful although difficult.
I'm still praying for you & your family

10 January, 2008  
Blogger Jhondie said...

I'm very happy for you mama. I hope the reasons for your fears will go away soon.

10 January, 2008  
Blogger Rachel said...

hi
i like your blog
i'm glad you were able to visit baghdad
best wishes and prayers to you

14 January, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mama,
Its a good change for you and its also good to hear that thing are getting better there. And I am glad that you got back safe with the family.
I wish I could go back and see my lovely 18 months old daughter and my loving wife.

19 January, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home