Emotions....

talk about my life as a young mother hoping to do the best for her children in spite of the life difficulies.As a Dentist I want to share you my occupational ticklers...

My Photo
Name:
Location: mosul, Iraq

I am a 37 years old mom ,I am a mother of 3 children. I am a Dentist. I try to make every thing perfect. The life I have, the difficulties I face make me anxious.. I like to have a social life; I cannot resist my feeling of being lonely, but I don’t have good social life, & I am lonely.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

can you help?

this is the medical report of the injured kid in my previous post:
Medical report
Name : Mustafa A.
Age : 15 years old
Date of admission 4/10/2007

This patient had injuries to the chest and abdomen leading to injuries to lungs and liver laparotomy done and we found liver lacerated in 3 pieces suturing to liver done haemo stasis. Diaphragm also injured in 3 areas, suturing of diaphragm done and tube drain put in side abdomen. Chest tube put inside the chest. Then his condition deteriorated in bile drained to the chest and bile appear in sputum.
Thoracotomy done, cleaning of thoracic cavity putting another chest tube and drain through the diaphragm, over the liver through the abdominal wall exit, now drain in abdomen discharge about 250 ml. of bile and chest tube working. this patient desperately need good medical treatment ,but our hospitals are not capable to offer...this kid's mom want your help,in case there is any organisation can help this child please e-mail me on affectionatemammy@yahoo.com ...
Mama

10 Comments:

Blogger Santa Rosa New School Aikido said...

Dear friend: I wish I knew of a way to help your friend's brother. I wonder, have you tried to contact Dr. Maryam through Gorilla Guides? I think the writers there would know if there is anything near you that might be helpful. Here is the website, if you don't already have it: http://gorillasguides.com/

I hold you and your family (and now this boy and his) in my daily meditations. Take care,

Laura

24 October, 2007  
Blogger Ripama said...

Mama,

I just sent an Email to "Doctors Without Borders". I'm also looking for other organizations.

24 October, 2007  
Blogger Santa Rosa New School Aikido said...

I just noticed that you asked us to email you, but I can't seem to find an email address. Is there a better way to reach than through comments here? (Or do other readers know, who might leave a comment?) Just hope to get suggestions to you as soon as possible. Hope all is going all right for the teenager.

24 October, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mama,

I sent a link to your blog about your friend to US senator, Tom Coburn, who is a physician. I’m not a voter in his territory or party but I hope he will put politics aside and step in with help for this young man.

I know you are suffering and I cry when I read your posts. Like many Americans, I don’t support this war and will do everything I can to help rebuild your country when it’s over.

Also, I check Sunshine’s blog each morning just to make sure she’s okay -- I have a daughter a little bit older and can’t imagine how she would cope with the circumstances your family is enduring.

You can be proud to have raised such a strong young woman in these terrible times – she has opened a window to the life of the people of Iraq that no news channel could. She’s amazing – not just for her skill to blog in English and bring a glimpse of your life to us but also her “sunny” outlook. Hug her for me!!

24 October, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Momma, what Anonymous said is true. I am sorry that I cannot help physically, but I do take every opprotunity I can to spread information to all that will listen. I am an American and I have been fighting the good fight - for peace, honesty, and justice since before the 9/11 FRAUD took place. It is rare to find an American who still supports the invasion and occupation of the Middle East. We don't know what to do. We feel absolutely powerless. Demonstrations don't work. Our votes don't count. The government can gas us and taser us and shoot us into submission. Everyday it happens more. Certainly your situation is far worse, but what I'm trying to express is that the majority of Americans are DESPERATE to end this War OF Terror, but we are just waking up to the realization that we are powerless in this game.

28 October, 2007  
Blogger John said...

Dear Mommy,
Have you checked with
http://nomorevictims.org/contact.php
?
P. S. Don't browse their site more than you have to, because they have many awful pictures.

29 October, 2007  
Blogger John said...

You might also check out the Islamic Medical Association of North America
http://www.imana.org/mc/page.do?sitePageId=5703&orgId=imana
maybe?

29 October, 2007  
Blogger John said...

I don't suppose these people in Dubai may be able to help -- they're dentists, not surgeons -- but since you're a dentist too maybe they would talk to you and refer Mustafa to somebody in Dubai?
http://www.towerclinic.com/

02 November, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

04 November, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can also try seeking help here: http://www.icrc.org/ara, if you haven't already.

Wish you best of luck with finding help for Mustafa.

09 November, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home