Emotions....

talk about my life as a young mother hoping to do the best for her children in spite of the life difficulies.As a Dentist I want to share you my occupational ticklers...

My Photo
Name:
Location: mosul, Iraq

I am a 37 years old mom ,I am a mother of 3 children. I am a Dentist. I try to make every thing perfect. The life I have, the difficulties I face make me anxious.. I like to have a social life; I cannot resist my feeling of being lonely, but I don’t have good social life, & I am lonely.

Saturday, February 16, 2008

We live in uncertainty...

Hello
In Mosul an important operation against Al-qaida is expected .we all live in uncertainty ,in the last days of sunshine’s exams I lived in a great fear ,that my blood pressure began to swing up and down and after a few emotional situations I went through I had collapse . now I am getting better because she is at home , I feel a little bit relieved. Some regions of Mosul are under curfew that will last several days. we are looking forward for a better and safer life. hopefully this operation will not
harvest innocents ,and only criminals and contumacious will be trapped.
Sunshine birthday party was postponed ,Miriam shared her birthday party yesterday with only 3 girls ,live in our neighborhood but their parents did not allow them to stay for long , her party went too fast ,but she enjoyed it any way.
Mama

9 Comments:

Blogger Mister Ghost said...

Mama,
I hope things get better for you and Mosul. Try having cinnamon spice with your meals. It helps with blood pressure. I made a bread pudding the other day, that was so good, and tasted very much of cinnamon and vanilla.

Someday I hope that Miriam will start blogging and Yosef too. Maybe, they could do a blog together. A good way to learn and practice English.

16 February, 2008  
Blogger programmer craig said...

You have such a great family, mama. I can't imagine how hard it must be for people with nobody to count on. My hopes and prayers will be with you and your family.

PS- I didn't know what "contumacious" meant, can you believe that!? I had to look it up:

contumacious (kŏn'tə-mā'shəs)
adj.

Obstinately disobedient or rebellious; insubordinate.


That's a great word to describe some idiots :D

I would offer some suggestions for more commonly used English words that have the same meaning, but I can't think of any.

16 February, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Mama,

I hope that you are feeling better by now.I worry so much when you are not feeling well. I think you have such a lovely family and still have to live in such a dangerous place.

I am hoping the operation will be successful and that all innocent people in Mosul can live in peace and comfort.

Mariam must have turned 10 years old. I hope her future is as lovely as Sunshine's and that she and all Iraqi people can live in peace and prosperity.

Thank you for keeping us informed.

17 February, 2008  
Blogger cat said...

Hello!
Tell Miriam Happy Birthday, and Sunny, too. Is that Yoyo in the picture? He's soo cute! I love little kids. So much fun!
Anyway, I pray things will get better in Mosul. love,
Cat

18 February, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Mama,

Thank you for the lovely picture of Mariam's friends and brother. It is a beautiful picture.

18 February, 2008  
Blogger John said...

I'm praying for you and your family. You have good reason to be proud of them.

19 February, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sure as the Mother of these beautiful children in a horrible war zone that the stress on you must be at times unbearable. You must be a very strong women to endure what you are going through. Any sane person would have a hard time dealing with what you are going through. My prayers are with you and your family. Lets hope it will be over soon.

21 February, 2008  
Blogger Rachel said...

My heart is with you.

Happy birthday Miriam. Happy birthday Sunny!

21 February, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a lovely group of sweet children. It is a shame they have to live in this terrible situation. You are trying so hard - having a birthday party in a war. I would give up. You are tougher than me. You are a good mother, that's for sure.
Keep going, mama.

22 February, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home