Emotions....

talk about my life as a young mother hoping to do the best for her children in spite of the life difficulies.As a Dentist I want to share you my occupational ticklers...

My Photo
Name:
Location: mosul, Iraq

I am a 37 years old mom ,I am a mother of 3 children. I am a Dentist. I try to make every thing perfect. The life I have, the difficulties I face make me anxious.. I like to have a social life; I cannot resist my feeling of being lonely, but I don’t have good social life, & I am lonely.

Friday, January 25, 2008

New Iraqi blogger

A new Iraqi blogger started blogging ,I am honoured to know him personaly and I want to welcome him in the blog world.
Mama

8 Comments:

Blogger programmer craig said...

I added him to my bookmarks already, but won't have a chance to check on his blog until later.

Hope you and your family are doing well. It sounds like things have been very bad in your area :(

25 January, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing it with us, Mama ;)

Take good care of yourself and your family, I'm praying for you and your safety.

... and, please, keep writing, I'm looking forward to every word from you :)

Take care...


Love,
B.

26 January, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's rock the vote out for Sunshine, Iraqi Prime Minister.

Make Iraq A Sunny Nation...

Or vote for Mama, she'd be a warm and caring Prime Minister.

04 February, 2008  
Blogger programmer craig said...

Sunshine is tied with the ITM Brothers for 1st place :)

05 February, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any information about Mustafa? :(

05 February, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mustafa left Al-sulaimania hospital after going through so many operations.he is doing well but suffered a lot and can't go to school this year.
mama

08 February, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I appreciate your information, Mama. :)
Thank you.

It's a relief and so nice to hear he's doing well. I hope Mustafa will stay well and recover completely. I hope his condition will keep improving.
Wishing him all the best.

I also hope you are doing fine. Take good care of yourself and your family.

Be safe and stay strong.

We are praying for you.

08 February, 2008  
Blogger cat said...

You've been tagged by Cat at "Green Eggs and Ham" to participate in a “simple” meme with “simple” rules. They are:

Pick up the nearest book of 123 pages or more. No cheating!!
Find the first 5 sentences
Post the next 3 sentences
Tag 5 people

Post a comment on the page of the person who tagged you to let them know.
-cat

13 February, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home