Emotions....

talk about my life as a young mother hoping to do the best for her children in spite of the life difficulies.As a Dentist I want to share you my occupational ticklers...

My Photo
Name:
Location: mosul, Iraq

I am a 37 years old mom ,I am a mother of 3 children. I am a Dentist. I try to make every thing perfect. The life I have, the difficulties I face make me anxious.. I like to have a social life; I cannot resist my feeling of being lonely, but I don’t have good social life, & I am lonely.

Friday, April 11, 2008

Reasons why Iraqis leave their houses

There are many reasons to make Iraqis leave there own houses.
just try to imagine leaving your own house suddenly.
Raffi's family left home because every corner reminds them about their loss ,and induce pain . they see Raffi in his room ,on his chair, every where causes grief for them. they left their memories and their own house behind them and rent another house.
Others may leave their house for the same reason or because of danger either direct threatening, or dangerous neighborhood.
Sometimes the terrorists captivate the house and it's owners, so in any chance, they leave to stay alive.
In the other hand the military forces may hide in citizens house’s to watch the surrounding areas or to make an ambush for someone hiding nearby.
Some may leave the country or their town to look for a job or to work safely without blackmail..
But the American government and president Bush talk about their big achievements in my country, where we find nothing but fear ,losses, pain, and threats. no safety , no electricity, no tap water in most of the cities , lack in all kind of services even health services , nothing but the worst schools and education , no jobs, no human rights.
Mama

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a American, I have never believed much of what Pres Bush and what his Govertment has said. Most other Americans don't believe him either. I never supported this war. Most Americans want there solders to come home now. I also want them home....but I would like them to finish the job in Mosul first. Then it must be time for Iraqi's to step up and stop this war and take control of your own country. I'm sure this will not be a easy task but it must be done. I worry about your family because I feel that I have got to know you through your blogs. I wish I could help or had some answers. All I can do is pray for your safty.

13 April, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thankyou for that honest post mama. I watch and listen to the news everyday, and I find it difficult to reconcile what the Americian government and its media say...compared to what I read on Iraqi blogs.

I watched last week, as General Petraus and Ambassador Crocker gave their testimony and I wanted to throw up.

I dont know mama...but I believe the Americans will be in your country for a long time to come. They are finding all kinds of ways to justify the occupation. In fact, I dont believe they even call it that, but most of us with any sense at all, know it for what it is.

I dont know what to say to you dear mama...except you have friends and people who think about you everyday. I know that is small comfort though and wish that there was something I could do for you with real substance.

Take care and many blessings.

Laurie

14 April, 2008  
Blogger Ripama said...

Mama,

It's impossible for me to witness the troubles you've experience. Many Americans are asking whether we've done the right thing. Whichever the answer, the next question is, 'What IS the right thing to do?'

I can't answer what IS the right thing, but, what do you think the US should do?

14 April, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

9/11 was an INSIDE JOB, and everything that has happened since is based on a big lie. Millions of lives destroyed, based on a big lie. Iraq destroyed: WHY? A big freakin LIE.

We in the US are pushing for a GENERAL STRIKE to disrupt the economy and force our leaders to hear us. Our goal is a complete change in policy towards the People of Iraq and Afghanistan, and a new investigation into 9/11.

This whole war OF terror is a BIG LIE and with your help, Momma, we can expose the criminals. Support war tribunals for the REAL criminals. Today is the day to end this madness. Join us in speaking out against the LIES!

15 April, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We need an international general strike.

15 April, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mama, don't give up hope. We are all praying for you and Iraq's bright future. My son and his brothers in the USMC are working hard for your safety. I'm so sorry for your hardship.

I admire your strength, stay strong. Don't give up hope.

16 April, 2008  
Blogger John said...

Dear Sunshine's Mom,
Words don't mean much but I am so, so sorry. If I could think of something else to say, I would.
I'm praying for you and your family.
-- John

17 April, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm sorry Mama,

thinking of you and iraqis today and everyday.

annie

19 April, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home