Emotions....

talk about my life as a young mother hoping to do the best for her children in spite of the life difficulies.As a Dentist I want to share you my occupational ticklers...

My Photo
Name:
Location: mosul, Iraq

I am a 37 years old mom ,I am a mother of 3 children. I am a Dentist. I try to make every thing perfect. The life I have, the difficulties I face make me anxious.. I like to have a social life; I cannot resist my feeling of being lonely, but I don’t have good social life, & I am lonely.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Please God give us solace

I ‘d been through tough situations again , my husband had to leave his job because of terrorists’ threatening .He lost his 5 years of ministration .This is the second time he lose his job and years of ministration ,previously he lost 15 years ,he feel devastated, he will have no retiring rights .His chance to find new job is almost impossible. That made our life stressed ,made him nervous , and made our future mistful.
Our friends and dearest neighbors lost their only son during car explosion in the middle of the market, he was the sweetest guy I ‘d ever knew. He had charming smile ,loving shy look . He had a big heart full of love and a caring personality. he is the first one who taught Sunshine and I how to use the internet.
Seeing his father, who is a doctor ,in such an overwhelming situation breaks my heart, his mom, sister and grandmother weep and no words can make them feel well again ,makes me feel miserable ,helpless and distressed. seeing Sunshine going through such a painful event is very saddened too.
In addition to the pain of losing him and sharing the deep pain of his family ,I suffer from the fear of losing one of my children in such a horrifying way.
Please pray for ‘V’,may Allah bless his soul and give his family ,friends and all those who adore him the solace…….
Mama

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mama, what you are passing through is not easy, but lets hope the future will be better and if one door closed two will be opened instead, please dont give up. May god bless V`s soul and guard your family. I`m sure that future is hiding good surprises.
Baghdadentist.

20 March, 2008  
Blogger John said...

Dear Mama,
I am so terribly sorry.
I hope you will be all right.
I'll pray for V and his family and for your family and you.
I hope the morning will come soon.

20 March, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You must be very strong as I know you are. I just don't know why the terriost would want to do these things. They seem so full of hate that they just want to destroy everything. All I can do is pray that all of this violence ends soon. To tell you all to stay safe sounds stupid so I will just say to trust in God.

20 March, 2008  
Blogger Average American said...

Mama:

No words can express my deepest sympathies for what you and your family, and indeed all Iraqis are going thru. I had already heard of your recent troubles, except for your husbands job, on Sunshines blog. So many things are beyond our control, that is why at times such as these, one must become even closer to God and believe that he does hear your prayers. I hope you can get some comfort knowing that a lot of others are adding their prayers to yours. I pray God will see fit to lighten the terrible load which you and your family are having to bear.

Joe

20 March, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Mama ~ I'm so very sorry for your recent troubles, and for the loss of your dear friend, V. I will pray for his family and all the Iraqi families who are suffering so unjustly. I will pray for your husband, that he may be safe from those who wish him harm and that he may find new employment. :HUG:

21 March, 2008  
Blogger Mister Ghost said...

Hello Mama,
I hope the hard times will become
easier for your family. Hopefully some other job will come along for your husband. Sunshine, you, your husband are all doing a great job coping with such a difficult situation - it is a great burden for anyone to face. Usually good news helps cancel out the despair, so may there be some uplifting happy news for you.

21 March, 2008  
Blogger cat said...

Dear Mama,
I have been praying for you and your family ever since I first found Sunny Girl's blog. I thank God everyday that he has kept you all safe in this hard time, and I pray for your continued protection in these last days of AQ's occupation. I'll add V's family to my prayers, and I'll also pray that your husband will get a new job soon. Keep your hope up,
Cat

21 March, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mama..I am so sorry, and words just feel so empty. My prayers are with V and his family, and with you and yours and all Iraqis.

Mama...can you express when you are able, what you as an Iraqi woman would like to see happen in your country? Do you want the Americans to leave...or stay? What would help you most.

As a Canadian mother...I have followed yours and Sunshines blog. I worry about you...think about you, and wonder always, as to what your real feelings are.

Much love and blessings.

Laurie

25 March, 2008  
Blogger Tossing Pebbles in the Stream said...

Dear Mama,

I am at a loss to say anything meaningful at the tragedy that surrounds you and your family.

What a cabal of evil men in the United States, who manipulated their people into accepting the necessity for war against your country, has done has been opposed from the beginning by many but to no avail. I trust they will be eventually prosecuted for their war crimes.

It is distressing to see how Iragis, both Arab and Kurd cannot see they must come together as one people and insist the invaders leave.

I feel badly for those innocent of all involvement are suffering, like yourself.

I atill am not expressing myself well. I have tried several times to leave a comment of support for you and Sunshine.

I finally wrote a piece for my blog where I reproduced your postings, (I hope this does not offend you). To view what I did you can visit my blog philiprobinson.blogspot.com

I trust you and your family remain safe. Thank you for sharing you feelings and thoughts with us.

27 March, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home