Emotions....

talk about my life as a young mother hoping to do the best for her children in spite of the life difficulies.As a Dentist I want to share you my occupational ticklers...

My Photo
Name:
Location: mosul, Iraq

I am a 37 years old mom ,I am a mother of 3 children. I am a Dentist. I try to make every thing perfect. The life I have, the difficulties I face make me anxious.. I like to have a social life; I cannot resist my feeling of being lonely, but I don’t have good social life, & I am lonely.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

To be honest..

I believe that every one who kill innocent people :in their way ,in their houses ,their cars, schools, weddings, relatives' funerals, during shopping , in the mosque, in the church ,etc ( that 's how Iraqis get killed every day) are terrorists.
The bullet could come from the American troops during their fights against those who attacked them, or from the attackers , Or death could happen due to explosion, from a car bomb or mine left in the middle of the roads that are usually used by EVERYONE .
To those who are fighting in the middle of the crowds , you are not warranted to spoil our life safety. YOU ARE ALL TERRORISTS. Who ever you are , what ever you nationality is , what ever your religion is( I don’t thing that those who kill are religious because in every celestial religion killing is not forgivable & not allowed), & What ever your aim is The excuse of ending the occupation is a big lie , although some of you do believe in it , but you are killing your own people , children, women , youths , ALL are innocent .Can't you think for a while about the losses of your country because of you (If you do , you will stop considering your selves as faithful to your country).. . Although I don’t think you truly believe in that .
In the other hand I still don’t rely the troops blindly ,they could shoot randomly as a reaction of an attack they can face at any where and every time , or because of their anger , or hate because of loosing their dear friends .But believe me I relied them three years ago…..
Mama…..

2 Comments:

Blogger In His Steps said...

I thank you for being so honest and venting your frustrations. Only by your descriptions, can I imagine what life is like for you. You and your family continue to be strong in such challenging circumstances. I believe there is hope in your future. With people like yourselves, there is evidence that Iraq is made up of people who desire change. I pray that you will continue to stay strong and stay safe.

16 October, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearest Mama: What can I add? The previous comments express my thoughts so completely. I love the beautiful picture of Sunshine. For her safety please do not post a current picture of her. I love you and her posts. I hope for peace and prosperity for all good people of Iraq and the rest of the world.
Thank you again for your wonderful and informative posts.

17 October, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home