Emotions....

talk about my life as a young mother hoping to do the best for her children in spite of the life difficulies.As a Dentist I want to share you my occupational ticklers...

My Photo
Name:
Location: mosul, Iraq

I am a 37 years old mom ,I am a mother of 3 children. I am a Dentist. I try to make every thing perfect. The life I have, the difficulties I face make me anxious.. I like to have a social life; I cannot resist my feeling of being lonely, but I don’t have good social life, & I am lonely.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Interview between an Iraqi & American bloggers...

Dear friends
Few weeks ago Jennifer (American Blogger) made an interview with me in her blog I thought it would be ok If I share it with you :

Name: Mama
Age:34
Location: Mosul / Iraq

Thepatriot15: First of all I have to ask how you found out about blogging, and why you started your own blog ?
Mama: my sister Rose Baghdad had one as well as her husband. I liked the idea; first I encouraged my daughter Sunshine to have one, then I thought it is a good way to express my feelings & to make friendships. I felt depressed & lonely & I wanted to have friends to share my feelings & to get support from..
Thepatriot15: Do you see or communicate with U.S. soldiers very often?
Mama: No
Thepatriot15: How do you feel towards America ?
Mama: I like the American people, I have many dear American friends , but I feel suspicious about the intentions of the American government.
Thepatriot15: How do you get news about America ?
Mama: I like to hear good news about every country & it's people. I believe that the Americans & the soldiers want to fight the terrorists, but I also believe that they were exploited because of that by the government.
Thepatriot15: When U.S. troops moved into Iraq after the attacks on the U.S. on 9/11, what was your first reaction and how did you feel?
Mama: My first reaction was a mixture of new hope for having a good future with so much fear from the war itself. I was worried to death about my family in Baghdad, especially during the war I couldn’t know anything about them for very long time. But in fact we believed we would have a better life, if we survived.
Thepatriot15: What do you feel is the biggest change made in Iraq since the U.S. moved in and eliminated leaders such as Saddam Hussein?
Mama: let me tell you something; we are so happy to get rid of Saddam but we did not enjoy that, because of the fear we live in now. We almost live in the middle of streets war. The way to the life of freedom & democracy is so very rugged.
Thepatriot15: Do you appreciate these changes?
Mama : Those how paid their lives as a price to help the Iraqis to get rid of the dictator get lots of appreciation not just from me, but from all who wanted to have freedom. But about the changes, we didn’t get its outgrowth yet. We live in chaos, we feel insecure. We suffer from lack of electricity, we are so much in need of a healthy environment, good medical health and a good education for our children.
Thepatriot15: What was it like before U.S. troops moved in ?
Mama: We lived in our country like strangers. Iraq was the home land of Saddam & to his yes-men. We didn’t have any rights here & not yet.
Thepatriot15: How has your vision for your family’s future changed since the start of Operation Iraqi Freedom?
Mama: First I was sooo optimistic, but now I am so much confused, scared & unsettled.
Thepatriot15: Would you feel safer if U.S. troops left now, or waited until the Iraqi forces are stronger?
Mama: If the American troops left now, that will be execution to the Iraqis.
Thepatriot15: If you have read Iraq’s new constitution, how do you feel about it?
Mama: it’s a bunkum, not a constitution. That will lead us to more havoc.
Thepatriot15: How do you feel about America?
Mama: I like the American people; many of them sympathize with the Iraqis. It's just about the government I don't trust their intentions, like conveying their enemy to my country after the 9/11, with the name of freeing us.
Thepatriot15: How do you feel that your role as a woman has changed since Operation Iraqi Freedom started?
Mama: Nothing has changed yet. But from the beginning I wasn't shackled because of being a women.
Thepatriot15: Do you feel more confident?
Mama: I was more confident three years ago. I mean immediately after the operation. Now I am scared and insecure.
Thepatriot15: What dreams do you have for your children’s future?
Mama: They are so many; I want them to have a secure country that gives them their rights and offers them protection. I want them to get a good education; to be able to make future plans and to be able to accomplish their dreams. I want them to have fun and enjoy their life. I want them to have a respectful life. I don’t want to see them scared any more. I want them to get good medical care when they need it, and I want them to live in healthy environment. I have many, many dreams, and I hope they become true.
Those are my opinions ,and believes……….
Mama……….

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mama,

Nice to meet you.
I am a Japanese blogger.
Can I interview you too?
I want to know your evaluation of the support for Iraqi people by Japanese government and Japanese Self-Defence Force (SDF).

Do you have an opinion about the Article 9 of the Japanese Constitution?
There is a movement to amend the Constitution.
Thank you for your coopelation.


References

1. The Constitution of Japan
http://www.ndl.go.jp/constitution/e/etc/c01.html

Chapter II. Renunciation of War
Article 9.
Aspiring sincerely to an international peace based on justice and order, the Japanese people forever renounce war as a sovereign right of the nation and the threat or use of force as means of settling international disputes.
(2) In order to accomplish the aim of the preceding paragraph, land, sea, and air forces, as well as other war potential, will never be maintained. The right of belligerency of the state will not be recognized.

2. Japan’s Constitution and Defense Policy: Entering a New Era?
http://www.ndu.edu/inss/strforum/SF213/SF213_Final.pdf

09 October, 2005  
Blogger olivebranch said...

hey mama, great interview.

Sad to hear about your husband's friend, is there anything we can do for the wife?

Can we send money for her? Or letters of support?

Does she have e-mail???

Hope this coming weekend is better for you

love + thoughts as always

Luke(y)

10 October, 2005  
Blogger Mama said...

I admire Japanese people so very much , they are honest , so polite ,peaceful ,and loyal to their country & to each other , hard workers with extreme keenness. they are so humane. I hear about the role they played in rebuilding Samaua, I guess, In the areas of Iraq where they are , it is the best parts in Iraq now , Thank you soooo much .
Although I am not so good in policy , but I do admire your policy , specially toward the world , & toward the peace in the world. I assure you the Japanese in Iraq did so well in gaining the Iraqis cooperation , because of being honest, polite ,& peaceful, though their behavior.
I am honored to meet you ,you can ask me any question you want …
I will be pleased to …
Mama

11 October, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mama,

I apologize for not being able to reply promptly to your comment.
I became “Papa” on October 13th.
And there were much to do.

I am glad to hear that you have good image of Japan.
Before sending our troops (Self-Defence Force, SDF) to Iraq, I was the opposite.
But now I can really approve of SDF.
Please let me know to improve Japanese support way for Iraqi.

According to your comment, Japanese can be proud of Japan.
But Japanese are not special.
We are much the same.
I will tell my friends this article and your blog.
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,

Tatsuya Fukuyama

18 October, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home