Emotions....

talk about my life as a young mother hoping to do the best for her children in spite of the life difficulies.As a Dentist I want to share you my occupational ticklers...

My Photo
Name:
Location: mosul, Iraq

I am a 37 years old mom ,I am a mother of 3 children. I am a Dentist. I try to make every thing perfect. The life I have, the difficulties I face make me anxious.. I like to have a social life; I cannot resist my feeling of being lonely, but I don’t have good social life, & I am lonely.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Work troubles...

Dear friends
You all know that I am a dentist ,but what you don’t know is that I wish I can work in an
other field ,but I can't because it is difficult to find jobs now days , in fact its impossible .
I don’t like my job for many reasons as the risk of contagion, Many of the patients I deal with are sick with (viral hepatitis-B) one of the most dangerous& infectious liver diseases . I am not even inoculated against the infectious diseases. Many other diseases are found in the poor provincials ,like typhoid fever( you can find it in all the provincials) ,Malta fever ,cholera is now a big problem , tetanus & many other diseases.
The only way of protection I get are nylon gloves & mask.
The people there are so Sloven ,they don’t wait in queue ,they don’t show respect to the medical staff .Some times they steal our money & bags. Most of them are illiterate , they don’t even read nor write .I feel very much sorry for their kids I look at them as victims. Their parents don’t send them to schools although education in Iraq is free & mandatory. They don’t care about their vaccinations .
Now days our health centre gives the village some alimental items ( Its from the Unisef ). We are only four doctors & about 20 sub staff , ( the other members are in (Telaefar) now because of the military operation . And you can not even imagine the mess ,every one is yelling , there is no enough air to breath, I stand in the middle of the swarms telling my self( you don’t belong here) .
I try to advice the people there about how they should be clean ,&to live in clean environment ,they should care about vaccination for their kids, to send their children to schools .But they are dummy,& I feel worthless there.
Mama………

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should not feel worthless. If what you reaches only ONE person you have accomplished something. And maybe that person tells other people. I understand how you feel though. I feel the same way many times about my job. I hope it gets better for you. I feel like that more when I've had a really bad day. Hopefully your were just having a really bad day. Becuase you can make a difference.

08 September, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Illiteracy seems to be a very big problem in Iraq. This is one of the worst results of Saddam's rule. There is a big need for literacy classes for adults.

10 September, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

car insurance for woman <= Auto Insurance deals and more...

09 November, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've been looking for some very specific information on the internet and came across your post i actually learned something, keep blogging.

Find A Dentist Westminster

19 January, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christmas is just around the corner. No time to go to the mall...then do your shopping online. We sell everything that the mall sells. Shop today!

19 January, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I was surfing the internet and came across your blog. I'm quite impressed , with how it makes such good reading.

This is one to watch.

Many thanks,

car insurance deals

31 May, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi ,some great stuff here.Im an avid car lover and came across a site about Antique Cars# that I thought was worth sharing as they have some really fantastic resources,considering how old these things are now I really struggle to get good information so if you enjoy the vehicles of the past go like I do then take a look.

12 September, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is Linda and I used to lose money when day trading. I bought and read every ebook I could get hold of, but nothing seemed to work for me. Finally, I worked out my own successful system, and I now trade profitably. So day guide swing technician trading has changed me from a loser to a winner. It is so nice to make money when trading? I have learned to smile again, which is why I am so happy.

09 November, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home