Emotions....

talk about my life as a young mother hoping to do the best for her children in spite of the life difficulies.As a Dentist I want to share you my occupational ticklers...

My Photo
Name:
Location: mosul, Iraq

I am a 37 years old mom ,I am a mother of 3 children. I am a Dentist. I try to make every thing perfect. The life I have, the difficulties I face make me anxious.. I like to have a social life; I cannot resist my feeling of being lonely, but I don’t have good social life, & I am lonely.

Monday, September 05, 2005

My daughter Mariam ...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A fantastic blog. Keep it up. Don't miss visiting this site about how to buy & sell dedicated web hosting on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

05 September, 2005  
Blogger Libby said...

Hi Mama

(ignore the spam post above this)

Your childen are beautiful.
Just as important, they look happy.
There's nothing nicer than to see their smiles.

Best wishes to you and your family.

Libby_in_Canada

05 September, 2005  
Blogger Ellen said...

your children are adorable! and like libby said, ignore the stupid spammer!

05 September, 2005  
Blogger magicmuffinman said...

you have nice kids but my blog is of a diffrent matter it represents me

05 September, 2005  
Blogger Maddog said...

It's nice to put a face on a blog.

I agree. You have very nice looking, beautiful kids.

It is so nice to see them smiling and looking happy!

05 September, 2005  
Blogger Kim said...

She looks so grown up! A beautiful girl.

05 September, 2005  
Blogger Jack Bennett said...

Really beautiful kids, Mama. And they look happy too - probably because of they have a great mom and family.

06 September, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home