Emotions....

talk about my life as a young mother hoping to do the best for her children in spite of the life difficulies.As a Dentist I want to share you my occupational ticklers...

My Photo
Name:
Location: mosul, Iraq

I am a 37 years old mom ,I am a mother of 3 children. I am a Dentist. I try to make every thing perfect. The life I have, the difficulties I face make me anxious.. I like to have a social life; I cannot resist my feeling of being lonely, but I don’t have good social life, & I am lonely.

Monday, September 05, 2005

My daughter Mariam ...

2 Comments:

Blogger In His Steps said...

She looks so grown up! A beautiful girl.

05 September, 2005  
Blogger Jack B. said...

Really beautiful kids, Mama. And they look happy too - probably because of they have a great mom and family.

06 September, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home