Emotions....

talk about my life as a young mother hoping to do the best for her children in spite of the life difficulies.As a Dentist I want to share you my occupational ticklers...

My Photo
Name:
Location: mosul, Iraq

I am a 37 years old mom ,I am a mother of 3 children. I am a Dentist. I try to make every thing perfect. The life I have, the difficulties I face make me anxious.. I like to have a social life; I cannot resist my feeling of being lonely, but I don’t have good social life, & I am lonely.

Monday, August 29, 2005

I wonder ....

I was despondent when I started to wonder…
I wonder if any one can tolerate Sauna for 3 months continuously at 52C,
I wonder if any one can tolerate fear &anxiety for 15 years with out psychological help & survive ,
I wonder if any one can tolerate absence of electricity for 20 hours a day for 14 years ,in the 20 &21 century ,
I wonder if any one can live without hope,& future plans ,
I wonder if any one can still remember how to be hopeful after all ,
I wonder if any one can survive with one dollar or less per month ( the Iraqis could),
I wonder if any one can live without places for entertainment &fun,
I wonder if any one can tolerate my routine day work ,
I wonder how I survived in Mosul lonely without my dear loving parents , for 15 years growling my twenties, &thirties,
I wonder for how long I can pretend to be strong & optimistic,
I wonder if my name should be listed in Guinness record book because all of that!!
I wonder how any one can keep on , in spite of his worry on everyone he loves & on everything &can growing hopeful Sunshine (my daughter),
I wonder if I should stop wondering because you are bored .
Ok I feel better now...
Mama…

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life is Bad, but
You are wonder-ful
and as long as there's a ray of sunshine
there's always hope.

Don from Dallas

29 August, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Mama: Do not stop wandering because you thing you are boring us. To the contrary I love to read your thoughts. I have lived through many of the same things you mention but I am more than two times your age. Please keep in back of your mind the hope for better days. We love Sunshine and hope that her young sister and brother will eventually reflect the intelligence and wisdom that she shows at all times. You are a wonderful mother and deserve a better life. Your children can be the future leaders of your country. We pray for your peace and comfort. Thank you for all your posts.

29 August, 2005  
Blogger Um Haleema said...

Mama,
Why in the world are you wondering? You already know the answer! YOU have done it. You are a strong woman, you are a survivor! You've done it for 15 years! But you don't have to do it alone anymore. You have US now. We are here for you tell us anything you want if you think it will help to relieve you at all. Hey! You are about to have your family with you! That should rejuvinate you a bit. But remember, you are strong and things are about to be better than ever for you.

Stay strong and stay safe!

29 August, 2005  
Blogger In His Steps said...

Yes please use this blog to vent your feelings and emotions. You are a very strong person mama. My guess is that you also have a strong faith too. That is often the foundation that gets us through the hardest things in life. You are setting a wonderful example for your children.

30 August, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think what doesn't break you makes you stronger. So you are VERY STRONG. And my mother always tells me that God will not give you anything that you cannot handle. I think of that when I feel I cannot take anymore and some how by Gods grace I get through things. It helps to share your thoughs and feelings on your blog. Don't ever think you are boring us. That is what we are here for. That is what friends are for even if we're thousands of miles away from you.

Jennifer

30 August, 2005  
Blogger olivebranch said...

I wonder for how long I can pretend to be strong & optimistic

My dear, you are not pretending, you are strong. Would you have survived so far any other way?

No.

You are a heavensent to those of us who read your writing, and to your daughters and son.

And to the paupers you help when you get the chance, the orphens.

- well done, I'm glad you are finding the blogging makes "FEEL BETTER" as you put it in your own words.

and with readers like you have, and comments streaming in its not a wonder.

well done mama :) I hope my package arrives to dubai soon, it is due any day now :)

05 September, 2005  
Blogger Roberto Iza Valdés said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

06 November, 2005  
Blogger Roberto Iza Valdés said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

07 December, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

20 December, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a great opportunity, no selling, no phoning, no recruiting PERIOD!

31 May, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found this blog when looking for buy site traffic web and I think it is very nice.
Regards, Website Traffic Info

05 July, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

15 August, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home