Emotions....

talk about my life as a young mother hoping to do the best for her children in spite of the life difficulies.As a Dentist I want to share you my occupational ticklers...

My Photo
Name:
Location: mosul, Iraq

I am a 37 years old mom ,I am a mother of 3 children. I am a Dentist. I try to make every thing perfect. The life I have, the difficulties I face make me anxious.. I like to have a social life; I cannot resist my feeling of being lonely, but I don’t have good social life, & I am lonely.

Friday, July 29, 2005

Started to worry ..

Hello friends
In my previous post, I told you that I have two daughters & a son.
Their ages are 13, 7 &1 year old son.
As a mother, &because I enjoyed my childhood, I try to challenge the reality to offer them the best life possible.
When I had my first baby, I was shocked by how difficult it is when I couldn’t find toys for her (the unjust regime did not allow the importation & we did not have an Iraqi made toys).I started to look for magazines of handmade work. I made many nice things for her .Then I made many many toys for children in the family& for friends.
I always remember my parents say about how the toys important for the children’s mental growth. That is why I cared a lot about making toys for my baby & others.
When my child entered the kindergarten ,I saw the swing ,see-saw, hammock & the slide game.They were old & badly damaged . I saw 4 years old children playing with those dangerous games ,they were only remnants of very old games.I got angry ,these children might get seriously hurt & the teachers not even awared .In the next day my father In law & I bought wood ,took tooles,we made steps for the slide game , we removed the sharp edges& fixed the other games. Then we gave the night watchman money to remove the long cane & grasses After a hard work we gave the kindergarten a nice garden with safe games.
These are only simple examples ,to give you an idea about the start of my anxiety.
As my children grow up ,I become more anxious.
When sunshine ( yes my first child is Sunshine ) became 8 years old, I began to think about bringing her a computer.Till that time I did not have a computer & I didn't know how to use it .
With all the money I had , I bought a computer, & attended a private lessons for 2 weeks , & started to teach Sunshine how to use the computer & you see that she is now a good writer .I always brought her good educating programs,(although they were quite expensive), to learn English .Her other sister (Sunray) started to learn in her third year.
Now I worry about their safety when they are at home or out .
Sunshine's school is far from our house she was trapped in her way many times .
Sunray had very bad memories; she witnessed many battles in her way to school, and inside her school.
All these & much more makes me worried all the time ….
In my next post, I will write about …. You will find out.
Mama …

18 Comments:

Blogger Jack B. said...

Mama, is your Sunshine, the same Sunshine who blogs at Days of My Life at livesstrong.blogspot.com?

Because if so she is one of my favorite bloggers (not just Iraqi ones, either). She's so smart for her age and such an upbeat outlook on life.

29 July, 2005  
Blogger CharlesWT said...

"I started to look for magazines of handmade work. I made many nice things for her .Then I made many many toys for children in the family& for friends."

"In the next day my father In law & I bought wood ,took tooles,we made steps for the slide game , we removed the sharp edges& fixed the other games. Then we gave the night watchman money to remove the long cane & grasses After a hard work we gave the kindergarten a nice garden with safe games."

It's better to light a candle than curse the darkness.

29 July, 2005  
Blogger Mama said...

dear jack bennett , my daughter is that Sunshine , who blogs at Days of My Life . she admires you a lot , thank you for your concern.
Mama...

30 July, 2005  
Blogger In His Steps said...

Thank you Mama for starting this blog. I enjoy reading your daughter's blog so much. It is easy to tell why she is so accomplished. She has a caring and attentive mother who has always tried to do the best that she can. Bless you. It is a mother's cry for our children to grow up to be safe, responsible and well adjusted adults. Unconditional love from us as mothers, will go a long way. Keep on keeping on Mama!!

30 July, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mother is the name for God on the lips and hearts of all children.

04 October, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi

I've created a new resource for irish baby girl name you can with lots of information and links related to irish baby girl name
Now I've finished I thought I look around for other irish baby girl name sites and see what everyone else is talking about, you know get ome more irish baby girl name ideas etc...
This blog looks pretty good, though I'm not sure my irish baby girl name site will get this many visitors - ah well, can only but try ;)
If you have a spare moment please visit my irish baby girl name site and let me know what you think, I'll check back here again later.

Bye
Steward

19 November, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nichts ist Unterhalt Sie vom Erhalten, was Sie w�nschen.Toodle-oo, Love philadelphia sedation dentistry

09 January, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmm... makes you think a little, nice read there.

Find A Dentist In Houston

19 January, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was looking for information on new york state lemon law, trying to find information in reguards to any new lemon laws and

read your site. Although not exactly what I needed it caught my attention. Many people have problems and any

new new york state lemon law laws may not help them the way they expect. Anyway thanks for the read.

10 February, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi There, I was just blogging around and found your page!
Very cool,
I like finding all this variety.
If you are interested, go see my baby name ten top related site.
It isnt anything special but you might still find something of interest.

11 February, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everything has been said before california phone sex, but since nobody listens we have to keep going back and beginning california phone sex all over again. california phone sex

08 May, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You may already know that sign up is free at traffic swarm. You can also move up to the Pro membership, Check this out: "New TrafficSwarm Pro Membership Delivers TWICE the traffic, Provides FREE Custom Products and MUCH More!"

"We Create the Products for you to sell...and YOU keep All The Money!

To find out more visit: internet marketing business opportunity affiliate program site. It successfully exposes FREE information covering Traffic and internet marketing business opportunity affiliate program related stuff.

16 May, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a great opportunity. Just push a button 4 times per day and make $1,000's per month within one year.

21 May, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Found your blog again and had another interesting read. If you like come and visit my site online currency trading

29 June, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is very interesting. I am interested in sites and blogs related to older woman personals.
Regards, Kate from Top Adult Personals

02 July, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found this blog when looking for more site traffic web and I think it is very nice.
Regards, Website Traffic Info

05 July, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think people often overlook the importance of grooming their pets as a way to contribute to their overall good health. Here are just a few more tips on pet grooming. You must groom your pets whole body including the legs, tail, and underbody if you want to do it right.
You must groom certain pets from the skin outward to truly be effective in taking care of their coat of hair and keeping it healthy. Comb through the unseen healthy hair and remove the shedding hair; this is what most groomers do first before cutting your pet's coat. You must groom some animals all at once while some other animals have so much hair that it is esier to do a little at a time each day. You know your pet is well mannerd when it will sit still and alow you or a professional to perform regular grooming and maintenence without any fuss. If you feel you just don't have the time or desire to do it yourself, its time to call the professionals. Your dog will love you for it, and you'll feel great about it too. Hope this was helpful.

You can get more pet grooming tips by visiting my site at #url##

18 November, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
loan scenario search engine used table soccer Antiques roadshow downloadable tv clips emergency management training Tennessee refinance mortgage loan money1410 home equity loan appraisal prepare http://www.home-loan-for-bad-credit.info/Alaska-home-loan.html Mitsubishi endeavor accesories

22 November, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home