Emotions....

talk about my life as a young mother hoping to do the best for her children in spite of the life difficulies.As a Dentist I want to share you my occupational ticklers...

My Photo
Name:
Location: mosul, Iraq

I am a 37 years old mom ,I am a mother of 3 children. I am a Dentist. I try to make every thing perfect. The life I have, the difficulties I face make me anxious.. I like to have a social life; I cannot resist my feeling of being lonely, but I don’t have good social life, & I am lonely.

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Who I am ?...

About me:
I am 34 years old, I’m a dentist, & I am a mother for three children .I got married when I was 19 years old in 1990 , I was in my first year in collage of Dentistry, my husband is mechanical engineer he is my cousin . Before my marriage, I lived in Baghdad with my parents and younger sister. I had wonderful childhood & lovely family.
Since marriage, I live in Mosul, which is a city I don’t like. I have very nice apartment.
I had my first child in 1992; I was only 21 years old. That was hard to be a wife; a mother & dental student .Since then my child brought the jolliness to my live. I worked hard to be graduated in1995.
My daughter was 3 years old when she walked with me in my graduation solemnization. That was the greatest day in my whole live.
I worked for 2 years, my salary was 2800 ID (about 1 $) a month!! I used to take my girl to a shop at my salary day to buy her a couple of candies, it cost me all the salary!!
After two years of work in Mosul( which I consider it as training) , I had to serve in the countryside.
I was send to Nasriea, which is about 750 kilometers from Mosul.
With the same salary & I should pay for discursiveness (which is the worst) & for habitation, leaving my baby that was the impossible.
I left my work & stayed at home.
I gave birth to my second daughter at 1998. She is delightful.
At 2003 ,immediately after the war calm down, I returned back to work , I requested from the health minister to allow me to work near Mosul ,& I got the agreement .My salary was 120 $ a month! know I get 216000 ID (about 146$)a month!
In 2004, I gave birth to my last child. He is gorgeous.
My great love to my kids, make me worry a lot about their future. I want them to have excellent childhood, &I want to guarantee a good future by offering them good education.
That could be the intention of every loving parent but believe me in my case it is not easy.
Mama....

7 Comments:

Blogger A Free Writer said...

My Congradulation for the new blog.Nice to read about another Moslawi blogger.
I am from Mosul also and seeing bloggers increasing is
a good thing.we need to start
something useful for this city
I wish you good luck with your family.

29 July, 2005  
Blogger In His Steps said...

As mothers we all are concerned for our children's future. You have many more challenges in your country that I can't even imagine. My prayers go out to you and your family. Stay safe Mama.

30 July, 2005  
Blogger olivebranch said...

Hello Mama, I am not an Iraqi but I share the fear for your own kids future. I hope you can grow with your kids to enjoy your life more, and as I have said to many others...

If you ever need to leave the country, ever feel it is to much to handle or to much for your children to grow up in, contact me.

I am more than happy to find a way to sponsor you to come live here in Western Australia, where we have never seen a war.

It is in part the faults of my people(well, the government anyway) that this is happening to you and yours.... I would find the money to have you and your family brought here if necessary.

This is not to say you should give up on Iraq and leave, it is just in case it ever happens. I want Iraqi's to have Iraq back to themselves and to stick it out and build your country the way you want it, but I also know that for children growing up it may become neccessary for some people to leave.

I hope things get better and your life is Mosul becomes more enjoyable so that you no longer hate the city. Talk to Moslawi (A free Writer) and look at Aunt Najma's blog http://astarfrommosul.blogspot.com/ they are both from mosul, and Najma's family are also moslawi's.. They are very nice very concerned people who may be able to help you through such difficult times. Infact I think one of them may even want to be a dentist!

Never give up, Never lose hope, God will allways be with you whether you are religious or not.

maybe read my blog if you want to, but never forget about my offer if you need it.

my blog is:
http://olivebranchoptimism.blogspot.com/


My prayers, thoughts and love is with you and yours at all times..


Luke(y) Skinner

03 August, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the great comments and insights..By the way, are you looking for more information on Sedation Dentist California ..If so here is a fantastic resource for everything related to biking and Sedation Dentist California with information, products, articles and more..Check it out here...www.sanford-dds.com

06 January, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I had your insight maybe my blog wouldnt be so dead haha, good postings here, thanks.

Find A Dentist Fontana

19 January, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was clicking the Next Blog button and caught yours, i have to say its very interesting, anyway thanks for the info.

Find A Dentist Montgomery

19 January, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a college student in Houston Texas USA. I praise you for the love you give your children. It is honorable. I chose you personally to write a report on for my Anthropology class. any questions or comments you would like to add you can send to: seanbra172@aol.com
-Sean

02 October, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home