Emotions....

talk about my life as a young mother hoping to do the best for her children in spite of the life difficulies.As a Dentist I want to share you my occupational ticklers...

My Photo
Name:
Location: mosul, Iraq

I am a 37 years old mom ,I am a mother of 3 children. I am a Dentist. I try to make every thing perfect. The life I have, the difficulties I face make me anxious.. I like to have a social life; I cannot resist my feeling of being lonely, but I don’t have good social life, & I am lonely.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Thank you Madcanuck...

Thank you for your warm welcome...
Thank you for supporting (Sunshine), & encouraging her to keep writing, to show her talents& to express her opinions &feelings.
Writing to (Sunshine) means a lot for her, she became more mature since she began writing, since she had friends care about her. Friends like you give her from their precious time.
Thanks for your concerning about Iraqis, for you’re support .Thank you for keeping us optimists.
For us Bloging started to become the Cure, whenever we surrender & give up to desperation.

Mama…

4 Comments:

Blogger A. Damluji said...

ummm.. Hello?

I just came across this from iraqblogcount, but i noticed ur Sunshine's mum.. congrats on such a good job of raising her!

i already asked her but i would like to link to you and her blogs on mine..

salam and i hope we can be friends!

03 August, 2005  
Blogger Mad Canuck said...

Hi Mama,

Wow, what a surprise! You and Sunshine are both quite welcome. I'm glad I've had a positive impact.

One thing I've always liked about the Internet is that it's the great equalizer. On the Internet, we are not young or old, male or female, attractive or ugly, or any of that. We are all just people interacting with each other.

For someone like Sunshine, who is still young and I don't think has ever really traveled, the Internet is also a very good way to learn about other cultures and places by meeting people from those cultures and places. In day to day life, a lot of people like to stereotype other religions or ethnic groups or nationalities based on what they've read in the newspapers - and when you meet someone from those groups, you find out how wrong those stereotypes can be.

I know Sunshine has enjoyed bloging for the past couple of months, and I hope you really get to enjoy it yourself also!

03 August, 2005  
Blogger Not available said...

hi mama,
i'm an 18 yr old girl from singapore. First, i must say that you did a great job in raising Sunshine. Although she's only of such a young age, her thoughts and opinions are mature. I've known of situations in your country from newspapers and for your daughters to grow to be so sensible, i admire your motherly love for them and for providing them the best you could. Though there might be setbacks at times, remember that although we, readers can't be by your side, we would always give you our moral support =) take care and may god bless you and your wonderful family =)

-josephine

05 August, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

finally some information i can use , thank you for the posts and keep blogging.

Find A Dentist Evansville

19 January, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home