Emotions....

talk about my life as a young mother hoping to do the best for her children in spite of the life difficulies.As a Dentist I want to share you my occupational ticklers...

My Photo
Name:
Location: mosul, Iraq

I am a 37 years old mom ,I am a mother of 3 children. I am a Dentist. I try to make every thing perfect. The life I have, the difficulties I face make me anxious.. I like to have a social life; I cannot resist my feeling of being lonely, but I don’t have good social life, & I am lonely.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Top view ...

1 Comments:

Blogger The Patriot said...

Hi! My name is Jennifer; I live in Nebraska, United States. I think I just figured out how you and your daughter blog in English; your mother was an English teacher, correct? Or do you speak English at home? Anyway, I was wondering if it would be possible for me to ask you some questions about your life in Iraq, and also Operation Iraqi Freedom? I also have a blog and would be honored if I could post an interview with you. Let me know what you think.

God bless you and your family, we are praying for your country's strength as you work to rebuild your constitition.

Jennifer in the U.S.

06 September, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home