Emotions....

talk about my life as a young mother hoping to do the best for her children in spite of the life difficulies.As a Dentist I want to share you my occupational ticklers...

My Photo
Name:
Location: mosul, Iraq

I am a 37 years old mom ,I am a mother of 3 children. I am a Dentist. I try to make every thing perfect. The life I have, the difficulties I face make me anxious.. I like to have a social life; I cannot resist my feeling of being lonely, but I don’t have good social life, & I am lonely.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Paradise in Hell

I have beautiful apartment ,very well designed, very well decorated, full of handmade decorations ,I made them by my self . In this summer my husband painted the apartment while we were in Baghdad visiting my parents, we put new curtains ,we modernized the sitting room furniture .Last summer we bought new Turkish furniture to Sunshine's bedroom , my kids have very nice rooms apt to the child's world . We also have large garden( we built our apartment over the house of my parents in law) ,my mother in law take care of it all the time ( she is a expert), you can see many kinds of flowers ,nice trees , even some of them are scarce , like a tree gives very tiny oranges, it put its bounty twice a year ,it's a Japanese tree. Another tree gives very large lemon ,its size equals a melon size, with very nice smell.
But when you open the outside door you see dirty street , with many craters, then when you turn to the main street you will find more & larger craters &holes, at the sides of the streets there are partly destroyed buildings. You can also see policemen in the checkpoint wearing black face cover (very scary & forbidding)…..
Everyone who comes to our apartment feels like he is in a different world ,unlike the outside world, when the American soldiers entered our house for inspection , every one said' WAW' , one of them kept saying very nice . One of them throw him self on our couch , saying that is just like home , & many other flattering sentences .
I can't imagine our life without our paradise , you know we spend most of the time in it , we only leave it to go to our jobs , & the kids go to their schools , I mean we go out very rarely for other reasons……..
Thanks to Allah that gave us our own Paradise ….
Mama…

7 Comments:

Blogger CharlesWT said...

Earth within the many realms of hell
Dark beauty of loving red
Decapitated faith of the holly men
Reality of dreams on murderous scenes
A bloodless body transfused to hell
Living is so swell the headless victim yell
Paradise in hell punctured ears ringing the bells
[...]
Paradise in Hell

15 September, 2005  
Blogger olivebranch said...

Ahh mama I am glad to hear a positive tone come from you!

Did you like my poem? did you read it? :)

hope my package arrives to dubai soon, otherwise I will try again :)

15 September, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

American soldiers are working very hard and are very determined to make Mosul safer for your children who are going to school.

You indicated that a year ago was scary. Please read this report which says a lot of the bad guys that were all over the place causing problems in Mosul a year ago have been put out of business. It is not Americans saying this, it is the bad guys saying this who have been captured.

Michael Yon

If these guys took 80% of the bad guys out in the past year, and keep working hard, hopefully things will be much better this year.

16 September, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mama:

I really enjoyed your article today. I believe the Japanese Orange is called Kinkan in Japanese. It is called cumquat or kumquat in English. I love them. They are so very sweet. I bought a pair of the small trees in Louisiana and tried to grow them in my garden but it is too cold in the winter so they died. I did have a good crop of cabbage, tomatoes and cucumbers this year. I grow more than I need and give them to friends who don't have a garden. Thank you for all your articles. I love hearing from you.

16 September, 2005  
Blogger In His Steps said...

I'm thankful that you have an oasis like your home.

16 September, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Top Al Qaeda leaders Captured in Mosul

The leaders of Al Qaeda in Mosul have been captured.

Hopefully the city can begin to rebuild itself and start looking as nice as your home.

17 September, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I was out blogging and found your site. It certainly got my attention and interest. I was looking for Stylas information and even though this isn't a perfect match I enjoyed your site. Thanks for the read!

17 June, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home