Emotions....

talk about my life as a young mother hoping to do the best for her children in spite of the life difficulies.As a Dentist I want to share you my occupational ticklers...

My Photo
Name:
Location: mosul, Iraq

I am a 37 years old mom ,I am a mother of 3 children. I am a Dentist. I try to make every thing perfect. The life I have, the difficulties I face make me anxious.. I like to have a social life; I cannot resist my feeling of being lonely, but I don’t have good social life, & I am lonely.

Friday, September 09, 2005

What a coincidence !!!

When I was in Sunshine's age , I used to spend hours playing Music on my keyboard , that was my own world, when I had been so harmonious I used to get upset when I had to go out with the family , or when someone visit us.
Now Sunshine's world is the computer & internet , she hide from the real tough world to spend hours with her dear invisible friends .I think the imaginary world is much fun & more intimate than the real world . I guess I started to be depressed & upset since my keyboard was broken ten years ago & I wasn’t able to fix it or buy a new one ( I miss you my keyboard )&since then I had to be in the real world with no chance to run from it at all .
What a coincidence !! I used to enjoy my musical keyboard & now Sunshine & I are enjoying the computer keyboard …
But I assure you that we are enjoying the Music & computer , & not the keyboard it self ….
Mama ….

2 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

Hi mama...nice post..i'm wondering what kind of music did u play when u were younger...& do u have a favorite artist or band ?

take care ;-)

09 September, 2005  
Blogger Jack B. said...

Mama, I didn't get my own computer until I was 22. Now I can't imagine my life without it. I didn't start reading blogs until a year ago and now I read them every day. So I know a little of how you feel.

12 September, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home