Emotions....

talk about my life as a young mother hoping to do the best for her children in spite of the life difficulies.As a Dentist I want to share you my occupational ticklers...

My Photo
Name:
Location: mosul, Iraq

I am a 37 years old mom ,I am a mother of 3 children. I am a Dentist. I try to make every thing perfect. The life I have, the difficulties I face make me anxious.. I like to have a social life; I cannot resist my feeling of being lonely, but I don’t have good social life, & I am lonely.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Although..........

Although we live in a floating country on a sea of oil ,We live in a scrimping & lack of fuel. -
-Although Iraq has large areas of agrarian lands , and we have two great rivers but those lands are barren & forgotten. And Iraq import bounties , wheat , rice& the alimentary needs.
-Although we have dreams & ambitions , we are dormant & not racing the time.
-Although we have good water sources most of the Iraqis are thirsty .
-Although we have good water sources ,we are in rich country ,with huge amount of oil We almost live without electricity in the 21 century .
-Although I am in my thirties I feel like I am in my nineties.
-Although our country is supposed to be rich , you can't count the poor ignored people& orphans.
-Although our country need to develop & to be rebuild again , most of Iraqis are jobless.
-Although we, the Iraqis are so much in need to be gathered , we are so much apart now days.
- Although my writings give the expression of a desperate writer behind these writings , but believe or not I am humorist person among my family & friends .
-Although I tried to be optimist during fear & anxiety, but I admit that I opined that death could be more relieving.
-Although you are wondering how can you help desperate Mama , you already did by reading my post .
Thank you ……..
Mama…….

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elect representatives from your neighborhood who promise to work to get water, oil, and services flowing again.

Saddam built 26 palaces for himself before he was removed from power. The new Iraqi government must work hard to build the lives of Iraq's 26 million people.

04 October, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Although I cannot help you in any other way, I constantly pray for the situation to improve for you, Sunshine and all the good people in Iraq. I do hate to think of all the ignorant people in your country. Again I hope the situation will improve in the near future. I hope the terrorists will be gone and the Iraqi people can work together without fear. Then you can begin teaching the less fortunate. You, Rose and Sunshine are outstanding citizens.

04 October, 2005  
Blogger Heather Meadows said...

Thank you so much for writing, Mama.

04 October, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mamma,

Hello, this is the first time I read your blog, I am an arab living in the US. I pray for you & your family, I hope things get better soon.

Halla

05 October, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

please don't despair. when I read sunshine's blog about you I was so impressed. I can do nothing for you but pray. take care of youself and sunshine until things improve. Do you know the saying that it's darkest before the dawn?
starliz

05 October, 2005  
Blogger Confessions of a Malamute said...

As long as the US is opressing and occupying your country you will never have basic services or safety. rg, youre a right wing plant trying to make everyone believe things are fine and getting better. Theyre not. Until the US is forced out theyre never going to leave. Iraq is but one step on the path to world domination. Control the oil, all the oil, and you control everything. The US underestimated the Iraqi peoples will to live free and not under the yoke of american imperialism.

I hope peace comes to you and your family soon. But this will never happen so long as the US remains there. The US doesnt care about the 1.7 million Iraqi's its killed. All it cares about is oil power and control. The sooner youre free of them the sooner youll be safe, and the sooner you can rebuild.

05 October, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

05 October, 2005  
Blogger olivebranch said...

you are great Mama :)
enough said - I think.

06 October, 2005  
Blogger olivebranch said...

you know what Mama.

You need to tell these silly people that there ARE THINGS THEY CAN DO.

e-mails, their own blogs and finding things like what I did for Sunshine will make

ALL OF THE DIFFERENCE

to the eventual outcome :)

06 October, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the biggest problem of all is the 60% illiteracy. You can't have a modern country with electricity, water, sewage, modern agriculture, etc until almost everyone can read and write. I think it would help if everyone in Iraq who can read and write taught 3 or 4 others. Not everyone can install electricity substations but many people could help to make a few others more employable.

06 October, 2005  
Blogger waldschrat said...

Be assured that I read your posts and share your concerns about your daily problems. Through your blog you, and Sunshine your daughter, and all of Iraq and it's problems and it's hopes, are in the thoughts of people around the world.

07 October, 2005  
Blogger Dancewater said...

I hope things get better soon.

08 October, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home