Emotions....

talk about my life as a young mother hoping to do the best for her children in spite of the life difficulies.As a Dentist I want to share you my occupational ticklers...

My Photo
Name:
Location: mosul, Iraq

I am a 37 years old mom ,I am a mother of 3 children. I am a Dentist. I try to make every thing perfect. The life I have, the difficulties I face make me anxious.. I like to have a social life; I cannot resist my feeling of being lonely, but I don’t have good social life, & I am lonely.

Saturday, October 08, 2005

More losses .....more pain

Hello friends........
I usually feel relieved on weekends , because my kids are at home & I don't have to worry about their safety .
But this weekend was different. My husband's friend" N" was murdered on Wednesday , he is a police officer. He was murdered by some terrorists while he was leaving the house ,going to his work. Then two functionaries he knows were murdered on Thursday. My husband feel so sad , angry & sorry.
N was a dear friend of my husband since childhood ,they both lived in the same neighborhood. He has two years old kid& two months old twin. His wife is in her twenties.
This is the third dear friend we lose ,the first one was also murdered by the terrorists ( you can read about that in my previous post what was his guilt ?) . The other one passed over a bomb with his car in the middle of the road near to his house ,he was an electrical engineer .He was so nice , gentle, polite & intelligent .He was in my age ,a father of two children.
May Allah bless their souls……….
Mama………

2 Comments:

Blogger Hassan said...

Hello Mama,

Sorry for your lose, haven't we all lost someone to this war...

08 October, 2005  
Blogger Jack B. said...

I'm so sorry for your husband's friend.Strykeraunt is right. The Iraqi Police are heroes. They sign up knowing they instantly become a target for the terrorists and each day may be their last.

12 October, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home