Emotions....

talk about my life as a young mother hoping to do the best for her children in spite of the life difficulies.As a Dentist I want to share you my occupational ticklers...

My Photo
Name:
Location: mosul, Iraq

I am a 37 years old mom ,I am a mother of 3 children. I am a Dentist. I try to make every thing perfect. The life I have, the difficulties I face make me anxious.. I like to have a social life; I cannot resist my feeling of being lonely, but I don’t have good social life, & I am lonely.

Friday, October 14, 2005

Tomorrow is a big day....

Tomorrow is suppose to be the big day (referendum day)…
I can't made up my mind about………….. what shall I do?
What shall I choose ?...am I be safe?
If I go( from the point of view that I should have a role in my country's arising) ,but I don't have the last transcription of the rectified constitution ,I refuse the idea of following a party ,or any other political group ,& they read the constitution for me & decide what I should choose… I can't trust any political direction ,& indeed I don't trust politicians…..
If I go & threat my life for sharing & deciding my children's future & to determine their life figure , Will that referendum be authentic? shall I be back safe to my children ?...............
If I will have a chance to read the rectified constitution & said YES, for something I am not even satisfied with , I will regret that for the rest of my life ( hope to have long one ),If I choose NO ,we will be back to the disarray again.
Believe me I asked everyone I know about their opinion , they did not made up their mind too ,we are all confused ..
The media here concentrate about the decision , & how we should all say YES ! but they don't mention YES for what ?! They don't discuss the constitution items & it's returns ….
How wearied ?! A very Important decision for our country ,in a very important stage , & the media here don't make any effort to explain the constitution ………..
Mama ….

1 Comments:

Blogger madtom said...

Mama you can read the changes here

And the old full text here

I would not worry too much about the change, it's just that the constitution can be amended once after the new parliament is elected, then after that you have to wait the original 8 years till you can amend it again. Or at least that's what I think. I agree it's a bit confusing last minuet changes that no one knows what they are... If you would like my opinion, just ask, you'll be sorry you did though!

14 October, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home