Emotions....

talk about my life as a young mother hoping to do the best for her children in spite of the life difficulies.As a Dentist I want to share you my occupational ticklers...

My Photo
Name:
Location: mosul, Iraq

I am a 37 years old mom ,I am a mother of 3 children. I am a Dentist. I try to make every thing perfect. The life I have, the difficulties I face make me anxious.. I like to have a social life; I cannot resist my feeling of being lonely, but I don’t have good social life, & I am lonely.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

What a day.....

Today was another bad day in my daughters life , Sunshine talked about her day briefly in her post .
Mariam who is only 7 years old had her own bad experience too . The schools here in Mosul compels the pupils to come to school by the exams. After two hours in school the teachers realized that things are getting worse , they released the pupils to go back home without waiting for their buses , their parents & their hired cars. Even without calling their families ( so irresponsible).
A 12 years old pupil from the same school ,came to our house to tell us that our daughter is crying alone in the street .
My husband immediately went to bring her back home , she kept crying ,she was so scared …
I was tense all the day yesterday waiting for sunshine ,I heard many explosions during the day , I couldn’t reach her by phone, the phone lines in our neighborhood is disconnected , her mobile phone show out of the coverage area . I was relieved when she came although she was so angry & scared .
Then what happened to Mariam upset me so much .
After that tough day I had bad headache (Migraine) ,I had to stay in bed for the rest of the day….
I am so angry , the teachers do not have mercy , they are so selfish& irresponsible ………..
Mama ….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home