Emotions....

talk about my life as a young mother hoping to do the best for her children in spite of the life difficulies.As a Dentist I want to share you my occupational ticklers...

My Photo
Name:
Location: mosul, Iraq

I am a 37 years old mom ,I am a mother of 3 children. I am a Dentist. I try to make every thing perfect. The life I have, the difficulties I face make me anxious.. I like to have a social life; I cannot resist my feeling of being lonely, but I don’t have good social life, & I am lonely.

Friday, April 16, 2010

with one hand.....for a while

After the election results that did not please many extremes ,the situations in my country became really worse and not promising. I am so terrified and feel sad and pessimistic ,worried what if those terrorists , thieves ,Slovens will return to the leadership?, being in such a miserable condition my right hand was broken and I feel so worthless ……………can,t help my people nor do my home work and take care of my kids. They have to take care of me, and that is not a good feeling .
mama

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hello,
I am a journalist in Paris France and I am looking for stories about Iraqi women who are doing things to empower themselves. The idea came after a New York Times' article on Iraqi wrestlers and the difficulties facing them. Do you know of any such stories?
And may I say, I find the theme of your blog very courageous.
Thank you and good luck,
Jen Carswell
jp.carswell@gmail.com

16 April, 2010  
Blogger Ripama said...

Mama

Your hand will heal. As for elections, it's a difficult process when your only choices are scoundrels instead of patriots.

In the US some of us are trying to elect patriots and rid Congress of the scoundrels. Over here, patriotism alone doesn't make good government, we also need patriotic citizens. At least enough to win elections.

In the end it all comes down to... who do you trust?

16 April, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, Mama! I've just read your and your daughter's blog, and now, I can understand why peace is one of the most important things... I'm just 14, and I live in peace in hungary, and it's hard to imagine the life in Iraq. Don't give it up!(I know, it's easy to say,but I hope your life will change) Gréti

03 May, 2010  
Blogger Dancewater said...

Hope that your hand is better and things are going better when you read these words.

Stay brave for your children, it is the most important thing you can do for them.

16 May, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must say u r a very brave woman...pls let your spirits stay high always...tk cr....writing is one of the best way to vent out your anxiousness....keep shining lady ! ....Ashmi

07 June, 2010  
Anonymous dr.versatile said...

Hello mama. hope you are better now.
Yes, we are still waiting for a birth of a new government, and there is no light at the end of the tunnel, coz the electricity is off in Iraq as you all know hahah.
nice blog, waiting for more, Salam and good luck.

21 August, 2010  
Blogger Mama said...

thank you all , for your concerns ,i enjoyed writing to you, and got so many friends through my blog , but life is tough here and made me exhausted.i wish i can write again....
thank you dr.versatile , wish to see your writings soon

22 August, 2010  
Anonymous dr.versatile said...

We'll be waiting for your writings mama, hope everything to be okey so that we enjoy your writings.
Salam

23 August, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you Mama. Hope things are looking up for you. All the best!

17 November, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home