Emotions....

talk about my life as a young mother hoping to do the best for her children in spite of the life difficulies.As a Dentist I want to share you my occupational ticklers...

My Photo
Name:
Location: mosul, Iraq

I am a 37 years old mom ,I am a mother of 3 children. I am a Dentist. I try to make every thing perfect. The life I have, the difficulties I face make me anxious.. I like to have a social life; I cannot resist my feeling of being lonely, but I don’t have good social life, & I am lonely.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

More ......

Hello, After wonderful days with my parents who came to spend Eid with us, the situation in Mosul began to show succumbing. brutishly Christian Iraqi citizens were threatened , attacked and many were killed without any reason, and 2000 families were forced to leave their homes in their own country ,to stay in countryside ders, and camps. or rent houses out of Mosul .then things began sinking so badly many explosions ,car bombs and assassinations took place . my house was among the losses. again our windows doors and some other damages had to be fixed. But what about our emotions? it can't be repaired? the fear, everything was ruined in our life can't be restored. This time the explosion's shrapnel were very close to hurt my dear four years old son ,who was playing in the garden, enjoying the nice autumnal weather .after a long hot summer ,playing with his bike. seeing my kid ,fine with no any scratch made me feel so dumbfounded. I went through some time of unrecognizing what's happening around me and stayed silent with my little boy in my lap, I was not foresighted at all. that was so weird .i never had this reaction before ,I swear I couldn't perceive things around me,every one in the family started to check our damages, they were talking but I was not concentrating and so not realizing anything .my eldest daughter told me things I said, and did but I still can't remember ! .
Mama.



9 Comments:

Blogger نوفل said...

all iraqi people share in distroy
sorry for you
i hope the safe for you and all people

21 October, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe your reaction is normal for anybody who went through what you and your family went through. I'am just happy your family was not hurt physically. I hope it gets better for all of Iraq soon.

24 October, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Mama,

I am so sorry to hear and read all the violence happening in Mosul. I pray for God to care for all innocent Iraqi people every day.

I just can not understand why the terrorists are killing innocent people. If they were killing military people I could understand.

I am so very proud of Sunshine's bravery. She is a wonderful young lady.

You may need to go stay with your parents in Baghdad. I hear and read on the news that it is safer there than in Mosul.

24 October, 2008  
Blogger DuaEs Mommy said...

I am really sorry for you and your family, keep hope for the best sister.. may Allah will protect you and your family

25 October, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so pleased you are all alive. take care.
starliz

25 October, 2008  
Blogger Don Cox said...

"I just can not understand why the terrorists are killing innocent people." They do this in order to terrify them into subservience. The terror is a technique, the aim is to gain absolute power. Remember that Saddam also used terror to maintain his power. A second reason, if the terrorists are religious extremists, is the believe that anyone not of exactly their belief is not innocent, but guitly, and should be killed. That particularly applies to Jews, Christians, Yezidis, etc.

26 October, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will Obama end the occupation of Iraq and let Iraqis decide their own future? Should he?

What is the best course of action, Mamma?

27 October, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't imagine how violated you feel. I can't imagine how violated all Iraqis feel.

This would never have happened if Greed had listened to the 50+ million people who passionately rallied from all 7 continents against this atrocity in the largest protest in the history of mankind on Feb 15, 2003. But that's all water under the bridge now....

We are working hard here in the States to find a better resolution to this messed up crime. We are struggling to end this occupation and to foster a paradigm of peace and compassion.

I'm sorry I can't do more for you than to offer my spiritual support and do my best to help create a better future for Earth's citizens.

I am praying for you.

31 October, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If President Obama doesn't end the occupations of Iraq AND Afghanistan, so help me Universe, I will loose all hope in "the system" forever.

03 November, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home