Emotions....

talk about my life as a young mother hoping to do the best for her children in spite of the life difficulies.As a Dentist I want to share you my occupational ticklers...

My Photo
Name:
Location: mosul, Iraq

I am a 37 years old mom ,I am a mother of 3 children. I am a Dentist. I try to make every thing perfect. The life I have, the difficulties I face make me anxious.. I like to have a social life; I cannot resist my feeling of being lonely, but I don’t have good social life, & I am lonely.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Different meanings ...


I found that the words give different meanings among the nations of different languages, if that wasn't true, it means the president of USA and the American government is lying ,cheating the Americans and the whole world. Let me explain my crazy idea.presedent Bush keep talking in his speeches and interviews about reconstructing Iraq after it's "liberation", while we, the Iraqis, find our country destroyed completely after it's occupation, though we got rid of the X- unjust regimen. He also keep talking about the new Iraqis life and describe the new democracy WE suppose to enjoy ,while our jails are full of innocents, Because America and our democratic government fail to catch
terrorists , murderers and those who threaten our lives along the day hours. Instead of seeing Iraqis happy and enjoy peace and opulence in their" liberated "country, they leave it under menace, specially the educated citizens . Under Bush campaign to develop the hospitals and the health field in general, things not just became worse but even controlled diseases became threatening diseases like cholera!!!!!!.Besides cancer, infants cretins and so many strange health problems.
Sure many things increased in unbelievable way since Mr. President bothered him self to" liberate" us, now we have millions of orphans, widows, even more than any country in the gulf area. And millions of immigrants. Thousands of tragic real stories. he even made miracles, he made the citizens of the richest country in the whole world live in poverty, the richest country in owing the world's oil emendals , live almost without all types of power, believe a life without electricity in 2008, under so hard weather circumstances, extremely hot in summer , with sand storms because of the absence of green cover in the most fecund land. And very cold weather in winter when the temperature drop under zero, imagine a life in such freezing circumstances without heaters, hot water. and the students study in their icy classrooms !!!!.
Ahh, we lost so many beloved relatives and miss them badly , because of this war against terrorism, but still governed by terrorists that steal our souls, wealth , country and every valuable thing in our life..
Mama…

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mama...I am happy to see you post. I can feel your anger...I can only imagine what your life is like.

I am Canadian mama...but I have been closely following the US election process.

Do you think that if Barack Obama becomes president, the Americans will leave your country in peace? If that is what you desire...then I hope that it happens.

Take care of yourself mama...hopefully change is coming to the United States and to Iraq.

22 September, 2008  
Blogger John said...

Dear Sunshine's Mama,
I am so very sorry. I wish we could take back what we did. I didn't want to say this before because it sounds so hollow and meaningless. I don't know what to say. I'm sorry.

23 September, 2008  
Blogger Jessica Moffett said...

Mama,
I found your blog through your sister Rose's blog. I interviewed her 4 long years ago about the American presence in Iraq.
I am very sorry for what my country has done to your country. It makes me absolutely sick inside.
I was wondering if your sister is okay. I noticed she stopped updating her blog 2 years ago.
Keep safe and once again I am sorry for the pain you must endure.

23 September, 2008  
Blogger Dancewater said...

I am an American, and I am very sorry that bush & the US military destroyed your country. I tried my best to stop it.

I don't believe that Obama will withdraw all, or even most, US troops. McCain will not either.

I think the troops will stay until the oil is gone. This is wrong, this is evil --- but I don't know how to stop it.

23 September, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Iraq is in the midst of one of the most extreme revolutions in human history. If 5 years in, upheaval is just now beginning to slow, that is miraculous. The only thing that will speed the process towards prosperity will be the youth of Iraq seeing a clear goal of a liberal, prosperous, and open society. The adults of Iraq are stuck on dissension and destruction and self pitying contempt for everyone and everything. How is that working out for you? Considering that Iraqis are blessed by some of the world's greatest wealth through absolutely no special talent or efforts on their part, they are among the greatest whiners and least admirable people on the planet.

24 September, 2008  
Blogger Don Cox said...

" live almost without all types of power, believe a life without electricity in 2008" ____ How much per month do you pay for your electricity? How did Iraqis survive the hot weather before electricity was invented?

28 September, 2008  
Blogger Tossing Pebbles in the Stream said...

Bush and his government are war criminals. If their is any justice they will be punished. if not by the new American government by others through the International Criminal Court.

As a Canadian, I am so pleased our government refused to join the US in their invasion of Iraq. We were threatened and told we were not good friends of the US for not joining. My reply is that when you are going to do something illegal and criminal you do not ask your friends to join you. We can do without such friends and neighbours.

Sadly, there are so many Americans who do not support Bush and Company but they have been unable to find the courage and action to stop him.

28 September, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous...why am I not surprised that you would not dare to use your name when you spew vile things. Who do you think you are? Iraqis are whiners??? Get yourself to Iraq buddy...go and see how you make out, you cowardly fool.

Go and rant away on a right wing blog...leave this woman alone.

Laurie

01 October, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder what the crack means in the USA barrel.

05 October, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anonymous said...
"Considering that Iraqis are blessed by some of the world's greatest wealth through absolutely no special talent or efforts on their part, they are among the greatest whiners and least admirable people on the planet."

You know, it is not your right to impose your biased, comtemptable view onto someone's personal feelings and experiences within her own country. Obviously this woman is deeply pained by her experiences. How dare you criticize her and her people on her blog about her experience.

The US had no right to go into Iraq in the first place. The Iraqi people have every right to despise the US presence in Iraq. And right now their choices for what happens in their own country are few. Imperialists generally control the country they have imperialized; including the "government" they put in place.

I hope things change in Iraq and in the US so that both can live in prosperity and peace.

If Barack Obama becomes president in the US, I'm sure he'll have to spend most of the four years of his first term trying to correct mistakes made by the current administration. It will take time, but I'm hoping he really can change this country for the better and hopefully get the US out of Iraq so that your people can really rebuild.

By the way, you should never be afraid to express your viewpoints and have enough courage to post as yourself instead of "anonymous."

08 October, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Mama,
I am American and I am very sorry, too. If you have any practical suggestions that would improve your situation, I would take them to my government. I don't have any political power and they don't listen to me much, but I keep trying.
Love,
Anonymous female

14 December, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home