Emotions....

talk about my life as a young mother hoping to do the best for her children in spite of the life difficulies.As a Dentist I want to share you my occupational ticklers...

My Photo
Name:
Location: mosul, Iraq

I am a 37 years old mom ,I am a mother of 3 children. I am a Dentist. I try to make every thing perfect. The life I have, the difficulties I face make me anxious.. I like to have a social life; I cannot resist my feeling of being lonely, but I don’t have good social life, & I am lonely.

Monday, June 16, 2008

Driving in my country

Imagine a crowded street with no traffic lights ,without (or almost without) traffic police ,even when there is a policeman he has no power though no control on the drivers. Imagine that the roads can be closed suddenly, others are crowded ,with wrong side coming and going cars .Sometimes Hamars or tanks with continuous horns’ sounds. craziness all the time , fear of accidents , explosions ,shooting, and car bombs .
That’s exactly what you can see a live in my country’s streets .
Over and above , the no. of the cars is more than the roads can assimilate.. that’s why I don’t drive . It is so scary ,the driver need to be completely concentrating ,on all directions ,must stay calm and endure humiliation from others for no reason.
my sister drives in Dubai. my mom used to drive in Baghdad but not any more.
I have to look for some one to drive me all the time.
Enjoy driving in your country and obey it’s rules.
Mama

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would not want to drive under those conditions either.

17 June, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just moved to Mexico from the USA and it was a new experience driving in a new country. I didn't have to worry about Tanks, Hummers and bullets though. That would make it difficult and I don't think I would drive either.

19 June, 2008  
Blogger Dancewater said...

I would not drive under those conditions either. Too upsetting.

24 June, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think I would leave the sanctity of my home under those conditions. I couldn't fathom it.

Liberal Lady
honestly_speaking

03 July, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home