Emotions....

talk about my life as a young mother hoping to do the best for her children in spite of the life difficulies.As a Dentist I want to share you my occupational ticklers...

My Photo
Name:
Location: mosul, Iraq

I am a 37 years old mom ,I am a mother of 3 children. I am a Dentist. I try to make every thing perfect. The life I have, the difficulties I face make me anxious.. I like to have a social life; I cannot resist my feeling of being lonely, but I don’t have good social life, & I am lonely.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Unbeleavable but true

A new doctor came to work in the same clinic where I work , she is nice , active ,& very polite .Her husband is a doctor too , he is a surgeon .He teaches in the medical college in Mosul ,& he also have a private clinic . so you see he works most of the day & some times at night too. Those couple come from a very well-mannered family. Those two have beautiful three years old girl & one year old son .
They all live in ONE ROOM & SLEEP IN ONE BED, can you believe that they don't have a house , & are not able to buy one because of the law salaries of the doctors & the very high prices of the houses , they can't even rent one .
That is not the end of my story which is not weird specially for the Iraqis , but the three brothers in law of this colleague are married, have kids & live in the same house !!!!
Do you know how many kids are there in that family house ?
TWELVE !!!!! They all sit on one table for three meals among the uproar.
I wonder how can she & her husband sleep with two kids in their bed ?!.......
or how could they take a nap while there are twelve kids in the house ?! ……
Mama…………..

9 Comments:

Blogger Sasha said...

Wow... I just read your post and it sounds like you are sitting there not being able to imagine having to live in such conditions as your neighbor (colleague) does... I am sitting here today in Canada, where I am guaranteed power 24hrs a day and feel safe everywhere I go and I can not imagine having to live in your conditions in Iraq. As you wish you could give your colleague their own space and the solitude you enjoy I wish more than anything that I could give you the conditions that I enjoy. Why do we make it so hard to live and survive in this world?

27 November, 2005  
Blogger olivebranch said...

Mama, surely our money could help here? Could we not send you money, that you could give to this poor lady?

I know I keep offering money, and money is not an easy thing to take off someone- particularly for a person with much pride in themselves..

But we must be able to help this family, were they here in Australia their income would make me look like a pauper, yet as hard as they work (probably harder than they would here) in Iraq, they are left with the conditions that is what Western Australia's paupers live.

I would be more than happy to send ove $AU100 to help this family out.. It only takes me 6.5 hours to earn that, and it would last them how long???

I could spend $100 here in perth in one night..

Please... Can we help you help your new friend? - maybe it will make you feel good about yourself too.

oh and Mama, you should look at the most recent posts on my blog, I am probably helping to organise the West Australian voting centre for the up coming Iraqi election :)

it's not much- but it's something.. Again.

27 November, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mama,
I can understand the high prices of the houses. But can you elaborate on the comment about law salaries of the doctors? Are you saying there is a law as to what they can make? Can you explain more about the salaries in Iraq?

28 November, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your neighbor would not believe the houses that some doctors in America live in... They could very comfortably house 12 people... It takes many years of education to become a doctor, and so the pool of doctors is small. High demand for small resource means high price! Also, most medical students are $100,000 in debt when they graduate. Thus, there must be a high salary to compensate. Moreover, work conditions are not ideal. Hours are often erratic and frequently on call all night long.

29 November, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just read the post Sunshine made about the soldiers sitting down and reading her blog with her.

They must have been very, very impressed!

01 December, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous 6:23,

I think she just meant to type "low" salaries of doctors, not "law".

01 December, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Searching around the blogs and found this one interesting, keep blogging mate!

Pediatric Dentistry Miami

23 January, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello my dear internet friends! I have some very exiting news. A lot of you know me pretty well now and have helped me a lot. I sincerely appreciate you and I want to do the same for you. Please take a moment to check out this excellent opportunity. I am so very proud to be a part of this business, I just don't have the space I need here to fully express my gratitude and I know you will feel the same way I do. You can even try it out at no charge. Take some time to explore and learn what could be one of the most significant aspects in your life. You will not be wasting your time and I will be honored for you to be my guest. You will love this... Please give me a chance to prove it to you. Click here: business opportunities from home It elegantly covers business opportunities from home related ideas and FREE information. Sincerely, Scott.

25 May, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A fantastic blog yours. Keep it up.
If you have a moment, please visit my animal career site.
I send you warm regards and wish you continued success.

29 June, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home