Emotions....

talk about my life as a young mother hoping to do the best for her children in spite of the life difficulies.As a Dentist I want to share you my occupational ticklers...

My Photo
Name:
Location: mosul, Iraq

I am a 37 years old mom ,I am a mother of 3 children. I am a Dentist. I try to make every thing perfect. The life I have, the difficulties I face make me anxious.. I like to have a social life; I cannot resist my feeling of being lonely, but I don’t have good social life, & I am lonely.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Ambulatory clinic

In the last two days , I saw in my way to work, mines left in the middle of the road . American experts were trying to lift them . I feel miserable before going to work , and keep worry all daylong during the work about the road safety in my way back home .
Tomorrow I will start the annual program ,in which the doctors and dentists should visit the schools in the remote villages , to check the pupils for vaccinations, medical & dental health ( ambulatory clinic).The authorities don’t accept any excuse in such programs ,like dangerousness, lack of gasoline , the imbursing of the program .Moreover this program is mostly formalistic ,as most of the dental fillings & preventive materials are unavailable.
It 's really hard to conserve my job ,and not easy to abdicate it.
(I will write, in-shalla, about this program in the coming days , keep praying for me ,please, till then)….
Mama………..

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

God be with you... all!

23 October, 2005  
Blogger In His Steps said...

I will pray for your safety.
Kim

23 October, 2005  
Blogger Jack B. said...

I will be praying for your safety, Mama, and that of your fellow doctors.

24 October, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

take care mama. return safe to sunshine.
starliz

24 October, 2005  
Blogger olivebranch said...

I have just said another prayer for you and another prayer for sunshine. I want you both to be safe, because one day we must meet and have good, fun times together!

Ahh Mama, please be ok! We could not stand to loose you !

24 October, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lood I vorw�rts zu mehr �ber santa ana tooth whitening das mehr lesen - bessere.Good Wishes, Emmett santa ana tooth whitening

09 January, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, I'm just a retiree from Kansas surfing around the net and looking for
interesting blogs. Came across your blog and thought I 'd say hi. Blog on!

Regards,
Mark


tooth whitening london

24 January, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm just a retiree from California; surfing around the 'net.
nd came across your blog.
I like your site. Keep on blogging!

Regards,
Bob

tooth whitening review

24 January, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, I'm just a retiree from Indiana cruising around the net and looking for
interesting blogs. Came across your blog and thought I 'd say hi. Peace.

Regards,
Shelli


opalescence tooth whitening

25 January, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I like your style, thanks for the posts,anyway, keep bloggin.

Lafayette Tooth Whitening

02 February, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Searching around the blogs and found this one interesting, keep blogging mate!

Tooth Whitening Kits

02 February, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good comments. But, I do not agree with most of them. People sure have a lot of time on their hands.

07 March, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our network has been looking for a Vitamin business like yours to list in our World Directory & our forum.

Hey, there is no cost and it will only take a few minutes for you to register!

Your Silver Fox Business Building Team helping build your Vitamin business!

12 March, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice style to your site man.

Apple Valley tooth whitening
http://health-network.servehttp.com/health/

Regards,
Gerald E.
http://health-network.servehttp.com/health/
Apple Valley tooth whitening

04 May, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello I like your site.
I was seaching the internet for sites then stoped here to take a look.

Cheers,
Gerg
Rochester Minnesota tooth whitening
http://health-network.servehttp.com/health/

Regards,
Gerald E.
http://health-network.servehttp.com/health/
Rochester Minnesota tooth whitening

07 May, 2006  
Blogger melloman said...

I think people often overlook the importance of grooming their pets as a way to contribute to their overall good health. Here are just a few more tips on pet grooming. You must groom your pets whole body including the legs, tail, and underbody if you want to do it right.
You must groom certain pets from the skin outward to truly be effective in taking care of their coat of hair and keeping it healthy. Comb through the unseen healthy hair and remove the shedding hair; this is what most groomers do first before cutting your pet's coat. You must groom some animals all at once while some other animals have so much hair that it is esier to do a little at a time each day. You know your pet is well mannerd when it will sit still and alow you or a professional to perform regular grooming and maintenence without any fuss. If you feel you just don't have the time or desire to do it yourself, its time to call the professionals. Your dog will love you for it, and you'll feel great about it too. Hope this was helpful.

You can get more pet grooming tips by visiting my site at #url##

18 November, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home