Emotions....

talk about my life as a young mother hoping to do the best for her children in spite of the life difficulies.As a Dentist I want to share you my occupational ticklers...

My Photo
Name:
Location: mosul, Iraq

I am a 37 years old mom ,I am a mother of 3 children. I am a Dentist. I try to make every thing perfect. The life I have, the difficulties I face make me anxious.. I like to have a social life; I cannot resist my feeling of being lonely, but I don’t have good social life, & I am lonely.

Friday, November 25, 2005

Al mahmodia - hospital tragedy

Why would any one dare to kill innocent patients , children ,doctors in a hospital ? That what happened in Al- mahmodia hospital where at least 50 Iraqis died. My cousin is a doctor in Mahmodia she fortunately survived ,but her colleagues and patients did not. She was picked out from the wreckage ,one of the national guards took her out with one of the nurses, during her way out she saw the died bodies of her friends and her patient who had just gave birth & was taken out of the delivery room ……..
children & infants were among the victims , the American soldiers were giving them some toys and presents but they did not got time to enjoy playing with their new toys. the new mothers did not have the chance to enjoy their motherhood…..
My lucky cousin 's twins survived a month ago from a shell fell on their classroom , but not all their dear class mate were , my cousin said that only yesterday I realized how terrible their experience was …..
Mama…..

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

God bless you and keep you safe.

-- Tilli (Mojave Desert)

25 November, 2005  
Blogger In His Steps said...

So sad, so tragic. Not fair

25 November, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These thugs are being supported by Syria and Iran.

SOLUTION
If these car bombs and IED's are to stop, there must be a regime change in Syria and Iran. Even though we have a formidable military, we as a people and a government must convince the people in Syria and Iran to revolt against their regimes. There must be a revolution in those two countries. Or the car bombs and IED's will be harder to stop in Iraq.

25 November, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a terrible story. I'm sorry to hear about it.

26 November, 2005  
Blogger Dancewater said...

I don't think these horrible bombers come from Syria or Iran. The people publicly making that claim also said Iraq had WMDs, and in both cases they could not provide the evidence.

I hope you stay safe.

26 November, 2005  
Blogger Bassam Sebti said...

Hi,
I've just posted a comment on Sunshine's blog. As a reporter, I've seen such horrible things several times. Every time, I feel bad and bad… why is this happening to us? For God's sake, these are innocent people just like those who died in the Jadriya explosion when the whole apartment bloc collapsed over their heads when they were sleeping on Friday.

http://baghdadtreasure.blogspot.com/2005/11/farewell-peace-treasure-of-baghdads.html

27 November, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

27 November, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home